Overview of UnionBank Assumption Alumnae Association Visa Card
UnionBank Assumption Alumnae Association (AAA) Visa Card allows Filipinos to make donations to Assumption Mission Schools and campuses easily in a hassle free manner. To donate people have to simply use this card. The following amounts will be automatically donated on their behalf -
- 50 percent of the Annual Fee.
- 0.5 percent of the money cardholders spend at retail stores.
- 1 percent of the interest on revolved balance.
Features and Benefits of UnionBank Assumption Alumnae Association Visa Card
- Rewards program - Cardholders can earn various rewards points when they spend money using their card, which can be redeemed for air miles, cash rebates, shopping, free gas, etc.
- Auto – charge facility - UnionBank AAA Visa Card holders can use this feature to pay all their utility bills on time. Through this facility they can ask the bank to automatically charge their bill amounts every month to their card.
- Instalment plan program - This program allows UnionBank AAA Visa Card holders to purchase the products they desire and pay for the same in instalments of up to 36 months at 0 percent interest.
- Discount program - UnionBank AAA Visa Card holders can enjoy discounts on dining, resorts, hotel, golf, country clubs, health, beauty and wellness and retail spends.
Key Features at a Glance
- Account Access
- Credit life insurance
- Convenience of payments
- Cash advance facility
- Supplementary Cards (unlimited)
- Auto – insurance Instalment Plan
- Longer credit terms
- Flexible payments every month
- Account Statement by Email
- 24 x 7 Customer Care Service
Eligibility Criteria of UnionBank Assumption Alumnae Association Visa Card
- Applicants have to be between 18 and 60 years old.
- Their minimum annual income should be P 600, 000.
- They should possess a business or residence landline phone.
- They should practice a profession or be employed or own a business that has been in existence for minimum 1 year.
Documents Required of UnionBank Assumption Alumnae Association Visa Card
While applying for the UnionBank Assumption Alumnae Association Visa Card, people have to submit the following documents:
- 2 copies of their identity card along with their signature, photo and 3 specimen signature.
- Income proof:
- In case of employed people or people who earn a fixed salary, BIR form 2316 (W – 2) has to be submitted.
- Self – employed people have to submit their Income Tax Return BIR form 1702 or 1701 along with the bank or BIR stamp. They have to also submit Department of Trade and Industry Certificate of Business Name Registration.
- All the applicants have to submit the latest statement as billing address proof, if they stay outside Metro Manila.
How to apply for UnionBank Assumption Alumnae Association Visa Card?
To apply for Assumption Alumnae Association Visa Card, people have to fill the application form present on the website of the UnionBank of Philippines and submit it online. They can also apply offline by downloading the form from the website and sending it via fax to the bank or they can visit any branch of the bank to apply for the card in person.