Overview of Union Bank Ateneo Alumni Association Visa Card
Union Bank is one of the leading banks in Philippines. It offers several financial products and services that come with innovative and customisable solutions. These products are designed to meet all the financial needs and requirements of the consumers. The credit cards offered by Union Bank are unique and can definitely prove to be extremely beneficial for you.
If you wish to fund several projects of Ateneo Alumni Association like Tulong Dunong and the Order of the Blue Eagles, then you must get this card. The following donations are possible using the Ateneo Alumni credit card:
- 50 percent of your yearly fee.
- 0.5 percent of all your expenses at different retail outlets.
- 1 percent of the total interest on revolved balance.
- It is a credit card that is recognized by Ateneo de Manila University. With this credit card, you can also cover your payment of the tuition fees.
Features and Benefits of Ateneo Alumni Association Visa Card
- Rewards program – Enjoy great rewards when you purchase products using your Ateneo Alumni Association Visa credit card.
- Instalment program – The Lights Instalment Program offered by Union Bank with this credit card provides you with a period of 36 months to clear your bill in instalments.
- Discount program – Avail great discounts on dining, shopping, leisure, etc. at various outlets across the country.
- Auto-charge facility – When you auto charge all your utility bills (electricity bill, internet bill, etc.) to this Union Bank credit card, you can clear all of them together on one specific day. Thus, you will not have to remember each bill payment date separately, making things convenient and easy for you.
- Payment convenience – You can make payments via different modes like over the counter, Union Bank ATMs, etc. So, you can choose how you want to pay as per your convenience.
- Credit Life Insurance – With this credit card, you can avail insurance coverage for you and your loved ones. In the event your of demise or permanent injuries, your family will get the insured amount of P 400,000.
- Auto Insurance Instalment Plan – The auto insurance offered by Union Bank with the Ateneo credit card is devised to cater to your needs by protecting you and your vehicle from damages and accidents.
- Unlimited supplementary cards – The bank understands that family and friends matter a lot. So, it allows you to share the unlimited opportunities that you can enjoy on your credit card by giving you access to unlimited supplementary cards.
- Flexible monthly payment – Pay P500 or 5 percent of the outstanding amount, whichever is more. You can also pay an amount that is between these two mentioned sums.
- Cash advance facility – With ready cash, you can now enjoy the freedom of availing cash using your credit card. To know your PIN for Cash Advance, you need to speak with the Customer Care team of Union Bank.
Features at a glance
- Account access
- Email statement of your account
- 24X7 Customer Care service
- Longer credit terms
How to apply for Union Bank Ateneo Alumni Association Visa Card?
- You can download the application and fax it to the bank after filling and signing it duly.
- You can fill up the application online and submit it on the official website of Union Bank.
- Walk into the nearest branch of the bank and submit the filled application form.
- You must be between 18 to 60 years
- The gross income must be at least P 600,000
- You must have a business or residence landline phone
- Salaried or self-employed for at least a year
- Proof of Income
- Proof of billing address
- IT Return BIR