Overview of BAI Visa Credit Card
Your fun Cebu life will never stop with the BAI Visa Credit Card from UnionBank. This card is packed with offers, discounts and perks from various partner establishments in Cebu going all the way to Manila.
Features and Benefits:
- Enjoy special discounts and perks at home-grown restaurants, shops, clubs and department stores in Cebu.
- You can avail special instalment packages from various furniture, electronic and appliance stores.
- For every Php 200 that you spend on your BAI Visa Credit Card, you will earn 1 Reward Point. You can redeem your earned reward points on the following:
- Cash Rebates
- Free plane tickets
- Free gas
- Free shopping
- Free dining
Key Features At a Glance:
- 24x7 Customer Service
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit Life Insurance
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Flexible Monthly Payment
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
Eligibility Criteria for BAI Visa Credit Card:
To apply for this credit card, you must meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- You must be between 18 and 60 years of age
- You must earn a minimum gross annual income of Php 600, 000
- You must have a residence or a business landline phone
- You must be employed / practicing a profession / owning a business that is existing for at least 1 year
Documentation Requirement for BAI Visa Credit Card:
To process your credit card application for the BAI Visa Credit Card, you must provide the documents mentioned below:
- A photocopy of 2 valid ID Proofs with your photo and signature + 3 specimen signatures
- The following Proof of income documents:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, you must also submit a latest statement as a Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for the BAI Visa Credit Card?
You can apply for the BAI Visa Credit Card through the following ways:
- You can fill in the online form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website and submit it.
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to the bank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for the credit card directly in person.
For further information on the BAI Visa Credit Card, feel free to call UnionBank’s Customer Service Hotline number or the Domestic Toll Free number available on the UnionBank Philippines official website.