Loaded with perks, privileges, discounts and offers, the UnionBank Bai Visa Card will not let you compromise on your wishes and dreams.
Features and Benefits
The following are the features and benefits of UnionBank Bai Visa Card:
- Cardholders can avail exclusive instalment plans from various electronic appliance brands and furniture stores. They can get a payment plan with up to 36 monthly instalments at 0% interest.
- The Credit Card Bill Manager facility in your UnionBank credit card lets you auto-charge your utility bills. All you need to do is remember your due date. You can enroll for this service on the bank's website.
- The worldwide acceptance feature on your UnionBank Credit Cards makes it easier for you to shop at over a million establishments around the world that accept VISA and MasterCard logos.
- You can receive your account's e-statement via Cyber Statement and enjoy the ease of internet banking through Visa online.
- Bag exclusive offers, discounts, and attractive deals on entertainment, dining, shopping outlets across Philippines.
- Credit cardholders of UnionBank are offered car secure insurance plan that includes exclusive discounts on premiums and easy payment options of 10 monthly instalments at no interest.
- You can get a credit life insurance coverage up to P400,000 on your outstanding balance in case of an untimely death or permanent disability.
- Cardholders can get facilities like cash advance, 24*7 customer service, flexible monthly payment, and longer credit terms on your UnionBank credit cards.
Cardholders of UnionBank credit cards can earn reward points that can be redeemed for their choice of products from the UnionBank Credit Cards Rewards catalogue. They can get annual fee waivers, SM gift passes, cash rebates, SM movie cards, and flight tickets from Cebu Pacific. Cardholders can redeem their points on the bank's website or using the bank's customer service.
Insurance Offered by UnionBank Bai Visa Card
The UnionBank offers credit life insurance for its credit card customers. U-Protect and U-Secure provides protection to you and your family by covering your credit card bills in case of death or permanent disability. The cap on the coverage is P400,000.
A principal cardholder is offered an unlimited number of supplementary cards. The principal cardholder will be liable for any purchases made on a supplementary card. To apply for a supplementary card, the applicant must submit a proof of identification along with the application form. The identity proof could be a driver's license, a passport, a postal ID, SSS ID, school ID, PRC ID, etc. The minimum age criteria for the supplementary cardholder is 14 years.
UnionBank credit cards are powered by a smart chip that constitutes a strong security feature against fraudulent transactions and card duplication.
The following are the requirements for applicants who want to own a UnionBank Bai Visa card in Philippines:
- The age of the principal cardholder should be between 18 and 60 years.
- The applicant must be a Filipino or a permanent citizen of Philippines.
- The applicant should be a salaried employee or self-employed for minimum 1 year.
- The minimum annual income of the applicant has to be P6,00,000 or above.
- The applicant must have a business or residential landline number.
The following are the documents required:
Proof of identity:
- Copy of two valid IDs with 3 specimen signatures and photograph. You can submit a copy of your TIN ID, SSS ID, passport, driver’s license, GSIS e-card or other IDs issued by the government.
Proof of income:
For salaried employees:
- The latest ITR - BIR Form 2316(W-2)
- Signed Certificate of Employment and Income
- A copy of last 3 months pay slips with Company ID (both sides)
For self-employed persons:
- The latest ITR forms with BIR stamp (BIR form 1701 or 1702) and SEC or DTI registration
- Copy of audited financial statement for the last 3 years
- Proof of billing address (the latest statement) if the applicant resides outside Metro Manila
Fees and Charges
The following are the fees and charges applicable on the UnionBank Bai Visa card:
|Annual fee||Principal card: P1,500 Supplementary card: P750 For the first year, the annual fee is waived.|
|Cash advance Over-the-Counter fee||P500 per transaction|
|Cash advance fee||6% of the amount withdrawn or P300, whichever is higher.|
|EIR||3.5% per month, calculated on a daily basis|
|Pre-termination fee||P500 or 5% of the remaining principal balance, whichever is higher|
|Sales slip retrieval fee||P200 per charge slip|
|Credit Life Insurance Premium (U-Protect/U-Secure)||P0.36 for U-Protect or P0.55 for U-Secure will be charged for every P100 outstanding balance|
|Late payment charge||6% of the overdue amount or P500, whichever is higher.|
|Minimum amount due||P500 or 5% of the total amount due, whichever is higher|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||Currency rates available in the wholesale currency markets or the government-mandated rates plus 2% processing fee|
|Returned cheque fee||P1,000|
|Replacement card fee||P400 per card|
How to apply for UnionBank Bai Visa Card
You can visit the website of UnionBank and down the application form. After duly filling up the form, you can submit it with the necessary documents. Or, you can visit the nearest branch of UnionBank and submit the application form.
Lost/Stolen Card Liabilities
In case of theft or loss of your UnionBank credit card, you must immediately report it to the bank’s 24-hour customer service hotline at (02) 841-8600, 1-800-1888-2277 for domestic toll-free calls outside Manila, and international toll-free number IAC+800-8277-2273. You shall be held liable for any transactions made using the card prior to the report. A replacement fee of P400 shall be charged to replace your stolen or lost card.
- Union Bank Miles Platinum Visa Card
- Union Bank Cebu Parklane International Hotel Visa Card
- Union Bank Platinum Visa Card
- Union Bank Classic Visa Card
- Union Bank Gold Visa Card
- Union Bank Platinum Mastercard
- Union Bank Corporate Visa Card
- Union Bank Suy Sing Visa Card
- Union Bank Burgoo Visa Card
- Union Bank Shop & Talk Visa Card
- Union Bank The North Face Visa Card
- Union Bank Home Depot Visa Card
- Union Bank Riviera Golf Club Visa Card
- Union Bank Racks Visa Card
- Union Bank Insular Life Visa Card
- Union Bank Bai Visa Card
- Union Bank Great Treats And Rewards Visa Card
- Union Bank Phoenix Petroleum Visa Card
- Union Bank Mapfre Insular Visa Card
- Union Bank Enderun Colleges Visa Card
- Union Bank Lourdes School Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Philippine Medical Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Don Bosco Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank De La Salle College Of Saint Benilde Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Silliman University Visa Card
- Union Bank Southwestern University Alumni Foundation Visa Card
- Union Bank People Management Association Of The Philippines Visa Card
- Union Bank University Of The Philippines Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Centro Escolar University Alumni Foundation Visa Card
- Union Bank Ateneo Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Alpha Phi Omega Visa Card
- Union Bank San Beda College Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Adamson University Visa Card
- Union Bank Philippine Academy Of Ophthalmology Visa Card
- Union Bank De La Salle Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank St. Paul College Pasig Visa Card
- Union Bank Colegio De San Juan De Letran Visa Card
- Union Bank Sacred Heart School Ateneo De Cebu Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Assumption Alumnae Association Visa Card
- Union Bank St. Theresa's Alumnae Association Visa Card
- Union Bank University Of Santo Tomas Visa Card
- Union Bank La Salle Greenhills Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank University Of The East Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Couples For Christ Foundation For Family And Life Visa Card
- Union Bank World Wide Fund Visa Card
- Union Bank Red Cross Visa Card
- Union Bank Haribon Foundation Visa Card