Overview of UnionBank Burgoo Visa Credit Card
UnionBank Burgoo Visa Credit Card is designed to offer various dining benefits to the cardholders. Using this card, cardholders can enjoy exclusive discounts and other offers at Burgoo and its sister restaurants like Gumbo and Eat&Go. Apart from this, the card has many other attractive features such as rewards program, instalment program, cash advance facility, Auto – Insurance Instalment Plan, etc.
Features and Benefits of UnionBank Burgoo Visa Credit Card
- A complimentary appetizer is given as welcome gift to all UnionBank Burgoo Visa Credit Card holders, when they use their card for the first time at any branch of Burgoo. To avail the offer, they have to show the voucher and their card when they place the order.
- UnionBank Burgoo Visa Credit Card holders can enjoy amazing discounts throughout the year when they dine at Burgoo, Gumbo and Eat&Go.
- Cardholders will earn 1 point on every P 20 they spend using this card, which can be redeemed for dining vouchers at Burgoo.
- Cardholders can party at Burgoo, Gumbo and Eat&Go and pay for the same in an instalment of 3 months at 0 percent interest rate.
- UnionBank Burgoo Visa Credit Card holders get a discount of up to 20 percent when they pay their dining bill using this card at Gumbo, Burgoo and Eat&Go on their birthday. To avail the offer, they have to show this card and the birthday voucher that they received by mail while placing the order.
Key Features at a Glance
- Discount program
- Instalment plan program
- Longer credit terms
- Auto – charge facility
- Rewards program
- Account Access
- Account Statement by Email
- Flexible payments every month
- 24 x 7 Customer Care Service
- Auto – insurance Instalment Plan
- Payment convenience
- Cash advance facility
- Supplementary Cards (unlimited)
- Credit life insurance
Eligibility Criteria of UnionBank Burgoo Visa Credit Card
To apply for UnionBank Burgoo Visa Credit Card, people have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
- They should be at least 18 years old and not more than 60 years old.
- They should earn a minimum income of P 600, 000 annually.
- They must have a business/ residence landline phone.
- They must be employed or practice a profession or they must own a business that has been in existence for a period of minimum one year.
Documents Required of UnionBank Burgoo Visa Credit Card
- Two copies of identity card. This has to be submitted along with signature, photo and three specimen signatures.
- Income proof:
- Employed people or people with fixed salary have to submit BIR form 2316 (W – 2).
- Self – employed applicants have to submit Department of Trade and Industry Certificate of Business Name Registration and their Income Tax Return BIR form 1702 or 1701 with stamp of the bank or BIR.
- Latest statement for billing address proof. This document has to be submitted by applicants who live outside Metro Manila.
All the above mentioned documents have to be sent to the bank by email, fax or post.
How to apply for UnionBank Burgoo Visa Credit Card?
To apply for Burgoo Visa Credit Card, people can do the following:
- Fill and submit the application form online. They can find the form on UnionBank of Philippines website.
- Download the form from UnionBank of Philippines website, fill and fax it to the bank.
- Apply for the card in person by visiting the nearest UnionBank of Philippines branch.