With the Union Bank Centro Escolar University Alumni Foundation Visa Card, you can donate 50% of your annual fee and 0.5% of your retail spend to support scholarship programs for students showing potential in academics and athletics. You can also live up to the CEO core values and fund social responsibilities like community outreach and relief operations.
Union Bank Centro Escolar University Alumni Foundation Visa Card Promotions
Union Bank offers some exciting 2017 promotional deals for purchases made using the Union Bank Visa cards. With the Union Bank Discount Program, get 30% off on your shopping, dining, wellness, and travel purchases at several merchant outlets in the Philippines.
Features and Benefits
Listed below are the features and benefits of Union Bank Centro Escolar University Alumni Foundation Visa Card:
- Union Bank Instalment Program: Pay for big ticket items such as tuition fees, hospital bills, and wedding expenses in 3 to 36 monthly instalment terms at 0% interest.
- Auto-charge Facility: Pay your utility bills on time with the auto-charge facility.
- UB Discount Program: Get exclusive discounts, offers, and deals on shopping, dining, and entertainment purchases across the Philippines with your Union Bank Visa card.
- Car Secure Insurance Plan: This auto insurance offers 24/7 roadside assistance in the case of a flat tire or battery breakdown repair. Get special discounts on premiums and easy payment terms of up to 10 monthly instalments at 0% interest.
- Credit Life Insurance: U-Protect and U-Secure insurances offer coverage up to P4,00,000 of your outstanding balance in the event of untimely death or disability.
- Unlimited cards: Union Bank offers unlimited number of supplementary cards for your family members.
- Payment channels: Make easy and convenient card payments at Union Bank branches and select bank ATMs. You can also make payments via Auto-Debit Arrangement from your Union Bank savings or current account or pay online at www.unionbankph.com.
- Other features offered by Union Bank include flexible monthly payments, longer credit terms, cash advance facility, and 24/7 customer service.
- Check your outstanding balance via mobile banking, receive e-statement of account via Cyber Statement, and enjoy internet banking via the Visa Online facility.
Only Union Bank credit cardholders can earn rewards points and redeem reward items from the UB credit card rewards catalogue. Reward items can be cashback offers, annual fee waivers, gift vouchers, and airline tickets. Redemption process can be done online via the Union Bank website or through the bank’s dedicated customer service facility.
Most Union Bank credit cards are equipped with a smart chip that acts as an effective security feature against card duplication. This smart chip technology is used to prevent credit card fraud.
Union Bank offers exclusive Credit Life Insurance to its credit cardholders. With U-Secure and U-Protect insurances, you can get financial protection for you and your family up to P4,00,000 to cover your credit card bills upon death or total permanent disability. Similarly, with the Car Secure Insurance Program, you can get 24-hour roadside assistance in the case of flat tire or battery breakdown repairs.
Union Bank offers a unlimited number of supplementary cards for your family members. The primary cardholder of a Union Bank Centro Escolar University Alumni Foundation Visa Card is held liable for the credit usage and charges incurred on a supplementary card. To apply for a supplementary card, a copy of the supplementary cardholder’s ID with photo and signature has to be submitted to the bank along with the application form. The identity proof document can be a Passport, Company ID, Driver's License, Postal ID, PRC ID, SSS ID, BIR ID, School ID, etc. The supplementary cardholder must be minimum 14 years of age.
The applicants must meet certain eligibility criteria to apply for Union Bank Centro Escolar University Alumni Foundation Visa Card in the Philippines. The requirements are:
- The applicant must be a Filipino citizen or a Philippines resident.
- The principal cardholder must be 18 to 60 years old.
- He or she should be a salaried employee or self-employed for minimum 1 year.
- The minimum annual income requirement is P6,00,000.
- The applicant must have a business or personal landline number.
To apply for the Union Bank Centro Escolar University Alumni Foundation Visa Card, you must submit the following documents as your income, identity, and address proof:
- A copy of 2 valid IDs with photo and 3 specimen signatures. It can be your Passport, Driver's License, TIN ID, GSIS e-Card, Company ID, SSS ID or other government issued IDs.
- Income proof for salaried employees:
- The latest ITR - BIR Form 2316(W-2)
- Signed Certificate of Employment and Income
- A copy of last 3 months payslips with Company ID (both sides)
- Income proof for self-employed persons:
- The latest ITR forms with BIR stamp (BIR form 1701 or 1702) and SEC or DTI registration
- Audited Financial Statement for the last 3 years
- Proof of billing address (the latest statement) if the applicant resides outside Metro Manila.
Fees and Charges
Listed below are the various fees and charges applicable for the Union Bank Centro Escolar University Alumni Foundation Visa Card:
|Annual fee||Principal card: P1,500 Supplementary card: P750 The annual fee is waived for the first year.|
|EIR||3.5% per month, calculated on a daily basis|
|Cash advance fee||6% of the amount withdrawn or P300, whichever is higher.|
|Cash advance Over-the-Counter fee||P500 per transaction|
|Pre-termination fee||P500 or 5% of the remaining principal balance, whichever is higher|
|Sales slip retrieval fee||P200 per charge slip|
|Credit Life Insurance Premium (U-Protect/U-Secure)||P0.36 for U-Protect or P0.55 for U-Secure will be charged for every P100 outstanding balance|
|Late payment charge||6% of the overdue amount or P500, whichever is higher.|
|Minimum amount due||P500 or 5% of the total amount due, whichever is higher|
|Foreign currency conversion fee||Currency rates available in the wholesale currency markets or the government-mandated rates plus 2% processing fee|
|Returned cheque fee||P1,000|
|Replacement card fee||P400 per card|
How to apply for Union Bank Centro Escolar University Alumni Foundation Visa Card
Visit the Union Bank website to download the application form. Fill up the form and submit it with the necessary income, identity, and address proofs to the nearest bank branch for verification. You can also submit the application form and documents online on the bank website or fax it to the bank at (02) 636-6248.
Lost or Stolen Card Liabilities
If your Union Bank credit card is lost or stolen, you should immediately report the incident to the bank’s 24-hour customer service hotline at (02) 841-8600, 1-800-1888-2277 for domestic toll-free calls outside Manila, and international toll-free number IAC+800-8277-2273. You shall be held liable for any transactions made using the card prior to the report. A replacement fee of P400 shall be charged to replace your stolen or lost card.
- Union Bank Miles Platinum Visa Card
- Union Bank Cebu Parklane International Hotel Visa Card
- Union Bank Platinum Visa Card
- Union Bank Classic Visa Card
- Union Bank Gold Visa Card
- Union Bank Platinum Mastercard
- Union Bank Corporate Visa Card
- Union Bank Suy Sing Visa Card
- Union Bank Burgoo Visa Card
- Union Bank Shop & Talk Visa Card
- Union Bank The North Face Visa Card
- Union Bank Home Depot Visa Card
- Union Bank Riviera Golf Club Visa Card
- Union Bank Racks Visa Card
- Union Bank Insular Life Visa Card
- Union Bank Bai Visa Card
- Union Bank Great Treats And Rewards Visa Card
- Union Bank Phoenix Petroleum Visa Card
- Union Bank Mapfre Insular Visa Card
- Union Bank Enderun Colleges Visa Card
- Union Bank Lourdes School Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Philippine Medical Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Don Bosco Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank De La Salle College Of Saint Benilde Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Silliman University Visa Card
- Union Bank Southwestern University Alumni Foundation Visa Card
- Union Bank People Management Association Of The Philippines Visa Card
- Union Bank University Of The Philippines Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Centro Escolar University Alumni Foundation Visa Card
- Union Bank Ateneo Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Alpha Phi Omega Visa Card
- Union Bank San Beda College Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Adamson University Visa Card
- Union Bank Philippine Academy Of Ophthalmology Visa Card
- Union Bank De La Salle Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank St. Paul College Pasig Visa Card
- Union Bank Colegio De San Juan De Letran Visa Card
- Union Bank Sacred Heart School Ateneo De Cebu Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Assumption Alumnae Association Visa Card
- Union Bank St. Theresa's Alumnae Association Visa Card
- Union Bank University Of Santo Tomas Visa Card
- Union Bank La Salle Greenhills Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank University Of The East Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Couples For Christ Foundation For Family And Life Visa Card
- Union Bank World Wide Fund Visa Card
- Union Bank Red Cross Visa Card
- Union Bank Haribon Foundation Visa Card