Overview of UnionBank Classic Card
This is no ordinary card, the UnionBank Classic Card comes loaded with shopping rewards, travel perks, cash rebates and more.
Features and Benefits:
- For every Php 35 that you spend on your card, you will earn 1 Reward Point.
- You can charge your utility bills automatically to your credit card for hassle free payments.
- You can avail the instalment plan for a term of up to 36 months with 0% interest.
- You can charge your Auto Insurance in installments.
- Your credit card comes with Visa payWave for smooth contactless payments.
- You can redeem your earned reward points on the following items:
- Shopping Gift Certificates - Ayala Malls Electronic Gift Certificates, Rustan’s Gift Certificates, SM Gift Certificates
- Leisure and Entertainment – You can choose SM movie passes from Regular, Director’s Club, Digital to IMAX Theaters
- Annual Fee Waivers and Cash Rebates – You can use your points for the payment of your annual fees on your Principal/Supplementary card OR you get cash rebates for your points (minimum Php 100 worth of points is required for redemption)
- Travel Rewards:
- You can use your reward points to purchase Cebu Pacific Tickets or GetGo Points and avail Cebu Pacific’s promotional fares. You can opt for Full Points or Fast Cash
- Asia Travel e-Vouchers
- You can redeem your points for the Petron Value Card and load Petron gas for your car
Key Features At a Glance:
- 24x7 Customer Service
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit Life Insurance
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Flexible Monthly Payment
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
Eligibility Criteria for UnionBank Classic Card
To apply for this credit card, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years old
- You must earn a minimum gross annual income of P600, 000
- You must have a residence or a business landline phone
- You must be employed / practicing a profession / owning a business that is existing for at least 1 year
Documentation Requirement for UnionBank Classic Card
To process your credit card application for the UnionBank Classic Card, you must submit the following documents:
- A photocopy of 2 valid ID Proofs with your photo and signature + 3 specimen signatures
- The following Proof of income documents:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, you must additionally submit a latest statement as a Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for the UnionBank Classic Card?
You can apply for the UnionBank Classic Card through the following ways:
- You can fill in the online form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website and submit it.
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to the bank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for the credit card directly in person.
For further information on the UnionBank Classic Card, feel free to call UnionBank’s Customer Service Hotline number or the Domestic Toll Free number available on the UnionBank Philippines official website.