Overview of UnionBank Colegio de San Juan de Letran Visa Card
UnionBank Colegio de San Juan de Letran Visa Card allows alumni of Colegio de San Juan de Letran make donations to their development and academic programs. The amount donated will be received by the San Vicente Liem de la Paz Foundation, which works towards building of funds for research and development programs, faculty and students of the college. People can donate the following using this card:
- 50 percent of the annual fee.
- 1 percent of interest on the cardholder’s revolved balance.
- 0.5 percent of the money they spend using the card in retail stores.
Features and Benefits of UnionBank Colegio de San Juan de Letran Visa Card
- Discount Program - Users of UnionBank Colegio de San Juan de Letran Visa Card can enjoy various freebies, perks and discounts on shopping, leisure activities, service outlets, restaurant spends, etc.
- Rewards Program – Cardholders will earn reward points on all their UnionBank Colegio de San Juan de Letran Visa Card spends, which can be redeemed to earn air miles, cash rebates, etc.
- Flexible payments every month – Cardholders can choose to pay only P 500 or 5 percent of their outstanding balance (whichever has the higher value) as minimum payment every month. They can also pay any amount in between the above mentioned figures.
- Account statement by email – Cardholders will get their account statement by email every month. This service makes it easy for them to access their statement at any time.
Key Features at a Glance
- Auto – charge facility
- Account access
- Supplementary Cards (Unlimited)
- Instalment program
- 24 x 7 customer care service
- Convenience of payments
- Credit life insurance
- Auto – insurance instalment plan
- Longer credit terms
- Cash advance facility
Eligibility Criteria of UnionBank Colegio de San Juan de Letran Visa Card
- Age Requirements – Minimum 18 years and maximum 60 years.
- Income Requirements – Minimum PHP 600, 000 annually.
- Other Requirements:
- They must own a business/ landline phone number.
- They must be employed or should practice a profession or own a business that has existed for a period of minimum 1 year.
Documents Required of UnionBank Colegio de San Juan de Letran Visa Card
Applicants of UnionBank Colegio de San Juan de Letran Visa Card have to submit 2 copies of their valid ID with signature, 3 specimen signature and a photo. If they are employed or are a fixed salaried employee, they have to submit BIR form 2316 (W – 2) as income proof. If they are self – employed, they have to submit Department of Trade and Industry Certificate of Business Name Registration and the Income Tax Return BIR form 1702 or 1701 with BIR/ bank stamp as income proof. Apart from this, applicants who stay out of Metro Manila have to submit their recent statement as billing address proof. All these documents have to be submitted by email, post or fax.
How to apply for UnionBank Colegio de San Juan de Letran Visa Card?
Applying for UnionBank Colegio de San Juan de Letran Visa Card is very easy. People can apply online on the website of UnionBank of Philippines or they can download the application form from the website and submit it by fax. They can also apply for the same by visiting any branch of the bank that is closest to them.