Overview of UnionBank Corporate Visa Card
The UnionBank Corporate Visa Card Program is a smart way to manage your business and your employees’ expenses. Through this program, credit cards will be issued to nominated employees incurring expenses on the behalf of their employers. Expenses include travel, procurement and entertainment. Through this program, employers can also access valuable information that can help analyze the spending pattern.
Features and Benefits:
- Comprehensive Expense Management:
- The web based system in this program that is supported by VISA allows automating expense reporting and management processes. This system provides you with all expenses of the cardmembers enrolled in the program including cash transactions in a consolidated manner.
- Additionally, you can customize the reports depending on how you want to analyze the data. You also have the option to export your data to Excel and PDF formats which you can integrate with your existing enterprising and accounting systems.
- Worldwide Acceptance:
- The Corporate VISA Credit Card is accepted in millions of establishments across the world. Furthermore, the card offers privileges and discounts at merchant establishments and VISA Commercial Global Partners.
- Cash Advance:
- The card provides access to cash advance facilities around the globe in more than a million ATMs so your employees have convenient access and security without worrying about carrying cash when traveling.
- Lounge Access at Club Manila:
- Your employees can travel conveniently with free access to the Club Manila Lounge at Terminal NAIA I.
- Travel Insurance:
- The card is built-in with travel insurance so your employees can travel safely when they use their card to purchase the air tickets.
- Corporate Branding/Identity:
- All employers value their brand and this Corporate Credit Card helps you do just that. You have the option to have your brand logo/image printed on all your employee’s cards at no additional cost.
- Rebates Program:
- The purpose of this card goes beyond just making you manage your business expenses more conveniently. This card is also cost effective because your employees’ will earn 0.5% cash rebates when they use this card for your business spending which will be credited to you each year.
- Rewards Program
- If you want to reward your employees instead of availing rebates on the corporate cards, you can opt for the Rewards Program wherein your employees will be rewarded with 1 rewards point for every Php 20 they spend on their card. These points can be accumulated to redeem rewards such as free plane tickets/gas/dining/shopping etc.
- Low Fee
- This card charges one of the lowest annual fees (Php 1500 per card) and cash advance fee (2.9%) in the market.
Key Features At a Glance:
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit Life Insurance
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Flexible Monthly Payment
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
- 24x7 Customer Service
- You must be between the age group of 18 and 60 years old
- You must earn a minimum gross annual income of Php 600, 000
- You must have a residence or a business landline phone
- You must either be employed, practicing a profession or owning a business that is existing for at least 1 year
- A copy of 2 valid ID Proof documents having your photo and signature plus 3 specimen signatures.
- Income Proof documents:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit their BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit their Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, you must additionally submit a latest statement as a Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for UnionBank Corporate Visa Card?
You can apply for the UnionBank Corporate Visa Card through any of ways mentioned below:
- You can fill in and submit the online application form which is available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website.
- You can download the online application form and fax it to UnionBank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for this credit card in person.