Overview of Couples for Christ Foundation for Family and Life Visa Card
When you apply for the Couples for Christ Credit Card, you will be donating the following to the foundation automatically:
- 50 percent of your Annual Fees
- 0.5 percent of all your purchases made at retail establishments
Features and Benefits:
- Instalment Program – Using this UnionBank credit card, you can make necessary and luxurious purchases with this payment plant that offers 0% interest for up to 36 months.
- Discount Program – UnionBank offers widespread perks, freebies and discounts in restaurants, leisure, shopping and service outlets throughout the nation.
- Credit Life Insurance – Your credit card offers you and your family protection in an unfortunate event of your untimely death or disability with payment of up to Php 400,000 of your outstanding balance.
- Supplementary Cards – You can spread the joy of your card features and benefits with unlimited supply of supplementary cards for family members and friends who are at least 14 years of age.
- Flexible Payments – For your monthly payments, you need to only pay a minimum of Php 500 or 5% of your total outstanding bill, whichever is higher OR you can pay any amount in between.
Key Features At a Glance:
- 24x7 Customer Service
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Email Statement of Account
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
Eligibility Criteria for Couples for Christ Credit Card:
You must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the Couples for Christ Credit Card:
- You must be between 18 and 60 years of age
- You must earn a minimum gross annual income of Php 600,000
- You must have a residence/business landline phone
- You must be employed / practicing a profession / owning a business that is existing for a minimum of 1 year
Documentation Requirement for Couples for Christ Credit Card:
You must submit the following documents to apply for the Couples for Christ Credit Card:
- A photocopy of 2 valid ID Proofs with your photo and signature plus 3 specimen signatures
- The following Proof of income documents:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, you must also submit a latest statement as a Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for Couples for Christ Credit Card?
You can apply for the Couples for Christ Credit Card using any of the following ways convenient to you:
- You can fill in and submit the online form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website.
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to the bank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for this credit card directly in person.
For further information on the Couples for Christ Credit Card, feel free to call UnionBank’s Customer Service Hotline number or the Domestic Toll Free number available on the UnionBank official website.