UnionBank is one of the largest banks in the islands of Philippines. Established in the year 1968, this bank has earned a reputation for the various financial products that it offers its customers. The UnionBank De La Salle Alumni Association Visa Card helps you in supporting all the activities being undertaken by the De La Salle Alumni Association.
Features and Benefits
The following are the features and benefits of the UnionBank De La Salle Alumni Association Visa Card:
- 50% of the annual fee of the cardholders of UnionBank De La Salle Alumni Association Visa Card is contributed to developmental activities organized by the De La Salle Alumni Association.
- When you pay for goods and services from retail stores, 0.5% of your expenditure will be spent towards the programmes of the University.
- Your card comes along an auto-insurance policy which is offered by the bank. You can use this insurance to cover the expenses of automobile repairs.
- UnionBank credit cards offer you special discounts at a plethora of stores across the globe.
- Cardholders can pay their credit bill by selecting any one amount suggested by the bank. They can pay one of the amounts prescribed to clear their outstanding amount.
- Cardholders can check their credit card statement every month on their email anytime, anywhere. So if there are any unauthorized payments on your card, you can approach the bank immediately.
- The UnionBank De La Salle Alumni Association Visa Card are accepted globally and can be used at several stores.
Cardholders of UnionBank credit cards can earn reward points that can be redeemed for their choice of products from the UnionBank Credit Cards Rewards catalogue. They can get annual fee waivers, SM gift passes, cash rebates, SM movie cards, and flight tickets from Cebu Pacific. Cardholders can redeem their points on the bank's website or using the bank's customer service.
Insurance offered by UnionBank De La Salle Alumni Association Visa Card
The UnionBank offers credit life insurance for its credit card customers. U-Protect and U-Secure provides protection to you and your family by covering your credit card bills in case of death or permanent disability. The cap on the coverage is P400,000.
A UnionBank credit card gives you unlimited supplementary cards. With a supplementary card, your immediate family members including parents, spouse, children, and your siblings can make use of the privileges that come with the principal card.
UnionBank credit cards are powered by a smart chip that constitutes a strong security feature against fraudulent transactions and card duplication.
The following are the requirements for applicants who want to own a UnionBank De La Salle Alumni Association Visa Card in Philippines:
- The applicant should be an alumni of De La Salle.
- The age of the principal cardholder should be between 18 and 60 years.
- The applicant must be a Filipino or a permanent citizen of Philippines.
- The applicant should be a salaried employee or self-employed for minimum 1 year.
- The minimum annual income of the applicant has to be P6,00,000 or above.
- The applicant must have a business or residential landline number.
- Copy of 2 valid IDs with photo and signature plus 3 specimen signature.
- Proof of Income:
If employed/ fixed salary earner: BIR form 2316(W-2).
- Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 or 1702 with BIR or bank stamp.
- Department of Trade and Industry Certificate of Business Name Registration.
- Proof of Billing Address (if outside Metro Manila) – latest statement.
Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee (Principal)||P1,500.|
|Annual Fee (Supplementary)||P750.|
|Interest Charge||3.5% Monthly Effective Interest Rate (EIR) computed on average daily balance.|
|Late Payment Charge||6% (computed based on minimum amount due) or P500, whichever is higher.|
|Cash Advance Service Fee||6% of the transaction amount or P300, whichever is higher. If done over the counter, an additional fee of P500 per transaction is charged.|
|Cash Advance Interest Charge||3.5% per month due on each cash advance from the date of the advance, till date of repayment in full (including unbilled charges).|
|Over limit Fee||P500, automatically billed to the cardholder on cycle date, when total transactions and system generated interest/charges exceed the credit limit.|
|Card Replacement Fee||P400 for every replaced card.|
|Sales Slip Retrieval Fee||P200 for every transaction slip requested.|
|Returned Check Fee||P1,000 for every returned check.|
|Dispute Fee||P1000 for every invalid dispute case.|
|Refund Fee||P50 to cover the cost of processing of a refund request in Manager's Check as a result of cardholder's overpayment.|
|Pre-Termination Fee||P500 or 5% of remaining principal balance, whichever is higher (applicable to all pre-terminated Installment Transactions).|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||Charges made in currencies other than Philippine Peso automatically gets converted to Philippine Peso billing currency on posting date at the prevailing exchange rate selected by Mastercard or Visa International. A 2% fee is added to cover the cost of processing transactions in foreign currencies.|
How to apply for UnionBank De La Salle Alumni Association Visa Card
You can visit the website of UnionBank and down the application form. After duly filling up the form, you can submit it with the necessary documents. Or, you can visit the nearest branch of UnionBank and submit the application form.
Lost/stolen card liability
In case of theft or loss of your UnionBank credit card, the cardholder must immediately report it to the bank’s 24-hour customer service hotline at (02) 841-8600, 1-800-1888-2277 for domestic toll-free calls outside Manila, and international toll-free number IAC+800-8277-2273. The cardholder shall be held liable for any transactions made using the card prior to the report. A replacement fee of P400 shall be charged to replace the stolen or lost card.
- Union Bank Miles Platinum Visa Card
- Union Bank Cebu Parklane International Hotel Visa Card
- Union Bank Platinum Visa Card
- Union Bank Classic Visa Card
- Union Bank Gold Visa Card
- Union Bank Platinum Mastercard
- Union Bank Corporate Visa Card
- Union Bank Suy Sing Visa Card
- Union Bank Burgoo Visa Card
- Union Bank Shop & Talk Visa Card
- Union Bank The North Face Visa Card
- Union Bank Home Depot Visa Card
- Union Bank Riviera Golf Club Visa Card
- Union Bank Racks Visa Card
- Union Bank Insular Life Visa Card
- Union Bank Bai Visa Card
- Union Bank Great Treats And Rewards Visa Card
- Union Bank Phoenix Petroleum Visa Card
- Union Bank Mapfre Insular Visa Card
- Union Bank Enderun Colleges Visa Card
- Union Bank Lourdes School Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Philippine Medical Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Don Bosco Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank De La Salle College Of Saint Benilde Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Silliman University Visa Card
- Union Bank Southwestern University Alumni Foundation Visa Card
- Union Bank People Management Association Of The Philippines Visa Card
- Union Bank University Of The Philippines Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Centro Escolar University Alumni Foundation Visa Card
- Union Bank Ateneo Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Alpha Phi Omega Visa Card
- Union Bank San Beda College Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Adamson University Visa Card
- Union Bank Philippine Academy Of Ophthalmology Visa Card
- Union Bank De La Salle Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank St. Paul College Pasig Visa Card
- Union Bank Colegio De San Juan De Letran Visa Card
- Union Bank Sacred Heart School Ateneo De Cebu Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Assumption Alumnae Association Visa Card
- Union Bank St. Theresa's Alumnae Association Visa Card
- Union Bank University Of Santo Tomas Visa Card
- Union Bank La Salle Greenhills Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank University Of The East Alumni Association Visa Card
- Union Bank Couples For Christ Foundation For Family And Life Visa Card
- Union Bank World Wide Fund Visa Card
- Union Bank Red Cross Visa Card
- Union Bank Haribon Foundation Visa Card