Overview of Union Bank De La Salle Alumni Association Visa Card
Union Bank is one of the top banks across Philippines and offers customisable financial products. Their services come with a lot of innovation that are designed to cater to the requirements and needs of the consumers. You the support the several activities undertaken by De La Salle Alumni Association. This this Visa card you can donate the following:
- 50 percent of the annual fee
- 0.5 percent of all your expenses at retail establishments
- 1 percent of interest on the revolved balance
Features and Benefits of Union Bank St. Theresa’s Alumnae Association Visa Card:
- Instalment Program - The Lights Instalment Program offered by Union Bank with this credit card provides you with a period of 36 months to clear your bill in instalments.
- Discount program – Avail great discounts on dining, shopping, leisure, etc. at various outlets across the country.
- Auto-charge facility – When you auto charge all your utility bills (electricity bill, internet bill, etc.) to this Union Bank credit card, you can clear all of them together on one specific day. Thus, you will not have to remember each bill payment date separately, making things convenient and easy for you.
- Auto Insurance Instalment Plan – The auto insurance offered by Union Bank with the Ateneo credit card is devised to cater to your needs by protecting you and your vehicle from damages and accidents.
- Payment convenience – You can make payments via different modes like over the counter, Union Bank ATMs, etc. So, you can choose how you want to pay as per your convenience.
- Credit Life Insurance – With this credit card, you can avail insurance coverage for you and your loved ones. In the event of your demise or permanent injuries, your family will get the insured amount of P 400,000.
Features at a glance:
- Unlimited Add-on Cards
- Credit terms for a longer period
- Facility for Cash Advance
- Flexible monthly payments
- Account Access
- Round the clock customer care service
- Email statement for your account
How to apply for the Union Bank St. Theresa’s Alumnae Association Visa Card?
- You can get the application form for this credit card from the official website of the bank, fill it up and sign it duly and submit it online.
- You can walk into one of the branches of Union Bank and apply for this card there.
- You can download the application form and fax it to the bank after filling it properly.
- You must be at least 18 years old when you want to apply for this card. Your maximum age can be 60 years when applying for the Union Bank University of the East Alumni Association Visa Card
- You must have a business or residence landline phone
- Your annual income must be at least P 600,000
- You must be salaried or self-employed for a year
- Photocopies of valid ID proof (two) along with three specimen signatures
- BIR Form 2316 (W-2) for salaried employees
- IT BIR Forms 1701 or 17012
- Billing address proof (latest statement)