Overview of UnionBank Gold Visa Card
This is the ultimate airlines credit card with three powerful airline partners under its belt for all your travel needs and requirements. From earning points on your card to pre – departure stays and travel assistance, your UnionBank Gold Visa Card can take care of your journey from start to finish.
Features and Benefits:
- You can get a free plane ticket if you transfer your reward points to the Philippine Airline’s Mabuhay Miles Frequent Flyer Program.
- You can avail promo fares by converting your reward points directly into Cebu Pacific tickets.
- You can travel to your dream destination by redeeming your reward points for Tiger Airways tickets.
- You can relax at your pre – departure stay at Club Manila Lounge for free, irrespective of which airline you fly.
- You can benefit from an extensive range of referral assistance with the UnionBank Gold Card's Global Travel & Emergency Assistance.
Key Features At a Glance:
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit Life Insurance
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Flexible Monthly Payment
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
- 24x7 Customer Service
Eligibility Criteria for UnionBank Gold Visa Card
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this credit card –
- You must be between 18 and 60 years of age
- You must earn a minimum gross annual income of P600, 000
- You must have a residence or a business landline phone
- You must be employed / practicing a profession / owning a business that is existing for at least 1 year
Documentation Requirement for UnionBank Gold Visa Card
You must submit the following documents to process your credit card application –
- Photocopy of 2 valid ID Proofs with photo and signature + 3 specimen signature
- Proof of income –
- For employed and fixed salary earners – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- For self – employed - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, a latest statement must be submitted as a Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for the UnionBank Gold Visa Card?
You can apply for the UnionBank Gold Visa Card through the following ways –
- You can fill in the online form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website and submit it.
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to the bank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for the credit card directly in person.