Overview of Union Bank Haribon Foundation Visa Card
Union Bank is one of the top banks in Philippines which offers great financial services and products. With the Haribon Foundation Visa Card, you can support several preservation activities like coastal clean-up, tree planting, bio-intensive gardening, mangrove reforestation, biodiversity training, etc. With this card, following donations can be made:
- 50 percent of your yearly fee
- 0.5 percent of all your expenses at retail outlets
Features and Benefits of Haribon Foundation Visa Card
- Instalment program – The Lights Instalment Program offered by Union Bank with this credit card provides you with a period of 36 months to clear your bill in instalments.
- Discount program – Avail great discounts on dining, shopping, leisure, etc. at various outlets across the country.
- Rewards program – Enjoy great rewards when you purchase products using your Ateneo Alumni Association Visa credit card.
- Auto-charge facility – When you auto charge all your utility bills (electricity bill, internet bill, etc.) to this Union Bank credit card, you can clear all of them together on one specific day. Thus, you will not have to remember each bill payment date separately, making things convenient and easy for you.
- Credit Life Insurance – With this credit card, you can avail insurance coverage for you and your loved ones. In the event your of demise or permanent injuries, your family will get the insured amount of P 400,000.
- Auto Insurance Instalment Plan – The auto insurance offered by Union Bank with the Ateneo credit card is devised to cater to your needs by protecting you and your vehicle from damages and accidents.
Features at a glance
- Payment Convenience
- Unlimited Supplementary Cards
- Flexible monthly payments
- Cash Advance facility
- Account access
- Email statement of your account
- 24X7 Customer Care service
- Longer credit terms
How to apply for Union Bank Ateneo Alumni Association Visa Card?
- You can download the application and fax it to the bank after filling and signing it duly.
- You can fill up the application online and submit it on the official website of Union Bank.
- Walk into the nearest branch of the bank and submit the filled application form.
- You must be between 18 to 60 years
- The gross income must be at least P 600,000
- You must have a business or residence landline phone
- Salaried or self-employed for at least a year
- Proof of Income
- Proof of billing address
- IT Return BIR