Overview of Home Depot Visa Card
Using your Home Depot Visa Card, you can earn special deals and rewards at CW Home Depot, your one stop destination for all home items to build or renovate your home.
Features and Benefits
- Welcome Treat
- Get a Gift Certificate worth P500 from Home Depot which can be used to shop at any of the Home Depot stores without any minimum purchase amount required.
- You can pick up your Gift Certificate at any Home Depot branch once you pay your annual fee for the first year because the certificate is valid only when the annual fee is paid.
- Double Zero Deal
- Through this deal you will enjoy 0% interest year - round on your purchase + 0 payment for the initial 3 months on instalment periods of 3,6 and 12 months.
- You have the choice of using the Shop Now Pay Later promo where you can make the payment on straight charge transactions in full after completing 3 months OR go for the 0% interest on regular instalment deals.
- 0% Interest and Regular Instalment Deals
- Enjoy 0% interest on instalment tenures of 3 and 6 months for Home Builder Superstore items such as paint, tools, nails, locks etc.
- Enjoy 0% interest on instalment tenures of 3,6,9,12,15,18,21 and 24 months for Home Interior Superstore items such as tables, chairs, entertainment centers, sofas etc.
- In case your preferred product category or monthly terms are not covered in 1 and 2., you can avail regular instalments starting from 3 months and up to 36 months.
- Shopping Rewards
- For every P20 that you spend on your card anywhere, you will earn 1 reward point.
- You can redeem your reward points for Home Depot gift / gas / dining / shopping certificates.
- The offers cannot be combined with other discounts and promos.
Key Features At a Glance
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit Life Insurance
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Flexible Monthly Payment
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
- 24x7 Customer Service
To be eligible to apply for the Home Depot Visa Card, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be between 18 and 60 years of age
- You must earn a minimum gross annual income of P600, 000
- You must have a residence or a business landline phone
- You must either be employed, practicing a profession or owning a business that is existing for a minimum of 1 year
The following documents must be submitted in order to process your credit card application:
- A photocopy of 2 valid ID Proofs with your photo and signature + 3 specimen signatures
- Proof of income documents:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit their BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit their Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, you must also submit a latest statement as a Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for Home Depot Visa Card?
You can apply for the Home Depot Visa Card through any of ways mentioned below:
- You can fill in and submit the online application form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website.
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to UnionBank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for the Home Depot Visa Card in person.