Overview of Insular Life Visa Credit Card
The Insular Life Visa Credit Card can help you secure your future and at the same time provide you the lifestyle of your choice with a host of rewards, discounts, offers and promos.
Features and Benefits:
- Birthday Privileges – If you are an Extra Special Policyholder of Insular Life, this card offers you a breakfast treat on your birthday. Additionally, on your birth month, you are also eligible for a free Annual Medical Check Up to help live a life without health concerns.
- Rewards Points – For every Php 40 that you spend on your card, you will earn reward points. You can convert your earned reward points into cash rebates, free plane tickets, free gas, free dining and free shopping.
- Free Travel – You can redeem your reward points for a free plane ticket from SEAIR and Cebu Pacific. You can redeem this offer from the Insular Life Visa Travel Rewards Catalogue.
- Pre-departure Privileges – You will have free access to Club Manila Lounge in Terminal 1 of NAIA. Additionally, you will enjoy a gourmet soup selection, sandwiches and an array of liquor and refreshments specially offered to Insular Visa Gold Cardholders.
- Privilege Discounts – You will enjoy freebies and discounts on fashion retail establishments and dining helping you enjoy your life to the fullest.
- Lights Payment Plan – You can convert your high value item purchases such as insurance premiums, jewelry, furnishings etc. into monthly instalment terms of up to 36 months at 0% interest.
Key Features At a Glance:
- 24x7 Customer Service
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit Life Insurance
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Flexible Monthly Payment
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
Eligibility Criteria for Insular Life Visa Credit Card:
To apply for the Insular Life Visa Credit Card, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be between 18 and 60 years of age
- You must earn a minimum gross annual income of Php 600, 000
- You must have a residence or a business landline phone
- You must be employed / practicing a profession / owning a business that is existing for at least 1 year
Documentation Requirement for Insular Life Visa Credit Card:
To process your credit card application, you must provide the following documents:
- A photocopy of 2 valid ID Proofs with your photo and signature AND 3 specimen signatures
- The following Proof of income documents:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
How to apply for the Insular Life Visa Credit Card?
You can apply for the Insular Life Visa Credit Card through the following ways:
- You can fill in the online form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website and submit it.
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to the bank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for the credit card directly in person.
For further information on the Insular Life Visa Credit Card, feel free to call UnionBank’s Customer Service Hotline number or the Domestic Toll Free number available on the UnionBank Philippines official website.