Overview of UnionBank La Salle Greenhills Alumni Association Visa Card
UnionBank La Salle Greenhills Alumni Association Visa Card allows cardholders to help in promoting the vision of La Salle Brothers, which is related to providing quality education. Cardholders can help by making donations to support Outreach programs of De La Salle Brothers and the One La Salle Scholarship Fund. They can donate the following using this card:
- Annual Fees - 50 percent.
- 1 percent of the interest on their revolved balance.
- 0.5 percent of their retail store spends.
This card also helps people deal with the financial burden caused due to the rising tuition fees through an instalment plan.
Features and Benefits:
- Instalment Program - La Salle Greenhills Alumni Association Visa Cardholders can payments in instalments of maximum 36 months at zero percent interest.
- Rewards Program – Cardholders will earn rewards points on all the purchases they make using this card. These points can be redeemed for shopping, free gas, flight tickets, etc.
- Discount Program – Cardholders can enjoy various discounts when they use this card at restaurants, service outlets, stores, etc.
Payment Convenience – The card allows people to make payments in multiple ways. Some of them are:
- Over – the – counter in any branch of UnionBank
- Via BancNet and MegaLink ATMs
- By initiating Auto – debit service
- By dropping the payment at selected ATMs of UnionBank.
- Flexible Payments Every Month – Cardholders are allowed to pay minimum 5 percent of the total pending amount or P 500 (whichever has the higher value) every month. They can also choose to pay any sum in between the above mentioned amounts.
Key Features at a Glance:
- 24 x 7 Customer Care Service
- Auto – Insurance Instalment Plan
- Account Statement by Email
- Auto – charge facility
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit life insurance
- Longer credit terms
- Unlimited Supplementary Cards
Eligibility Criteria for La Salle Greenhills Alumni Association Visa Card:
- Income Requirements - Minimum PHP 600, 000 annually.
- Age Requirements - Minimum 18 years and Maximum 60 years.
- Employment Requirements - Applicants should be either employed or practice a profession or own a business that is minimum 1 year old.
- Other Requirements – Applicants must own a landline phone (office or residence).
Documents Required for La Salle Greenhills Alumni Association Visa Card:
- Identity proof with photo, signature and three specimen signature.
- Proof of billing address for applicants living outside Metro Manila –
- Recent Statement
- Income Proof for Self – employed people –
- Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 or 1702 with bank/BIR stamp.
- Department of Trade and Industry Certificate of Business Name Registration.
- Income Proof for fixed salary employees and other employed people –
- BIR form 2316 (W – 2)
Applicants have to submit the above documents by post, email or fax.
How to apply for La Salle Greenhills Alumni Association Visa Card?
To apply for La Salle Greenhills Alumni Association Visa Card, applicants have to visit the website of UnionBank, fill and submit the application form. They can choose to download the form from the website and submit it by fax also. Apart from this, they can also apply by visiting the nearest branch of UnionBank.