Overview of the Lourdes School Alumni Association Visa Card
You can help in providing scholarships to our deserving brothers when you own the Lourdes School Alumni Association Visa Card because the following will be automatically donated on your behalf:
- 50 percent of your annual fee
- 0.5 percent of your retail expenses
Support our brothers in their quest for a better life.
Features and Benefits
- Discount Program - Enjoy an array of discounts, freebies and perks at restaurants, service outlets, shopping and leisure outlets across the nation.
- Credit Life Insurance – This guarantees protection for you and your family in case of untimely death and disability with up to Php400, 000 of your outstanding balance.
- Flexibility in Monthly Payments – You only need to pay 5% of your outstanding balance OR P500, whichever is higher or you can pay any amount in between.
- 24 Hours Customer Service – You can guaranteed 24/7 customer service no matter where you are via phone, email, postal mail, fax or through the website. This includes holidays and weekends.
- Worldwide Acceptance – Your Visa card is accepted in over a million establishments across the world.
Key Features At a Glance
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Email Statement of Account
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
To apply for the Lourdes School Alumni Association Visa Card, you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be between 18 and 60 years of age
- You must earn at least a gross annual income of Php600, 000
- You must have a business or a residence landline phone
- You must be employed / practicing a profession / owning a business that is existing for at least 1 year
To apply for the Lourdes School Alumni Association Visa Card, you must submit the following documents:
- A photocopy of 2 valid ID Proofs with your photo and signature + 3 specimen signatures
- Income Proof documents:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, you must submit a latest statement for Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for the Lourdes School Alumni Association Visa Card?
You can apply for the Lourdes School Alumni Association Visa Card through any of the following ways convenient to you:
- You can fill and submit the online application form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website.
- You can download the online application form and fax it to the bank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for this credit card in person.