Overview of UnionBank Mapfre Insular Visa Card
UnionBank is one of of the top banks across the globe and provides great financial products and services. The credit cards offered by this bank are unique and come with a lot of customisable features. The Mapfre Insular Visa card allows you to harness the power of red. It is designed to meet all your requirements and needs.
Features and Benefits of UnionBank Mapfre Insular Visa Card:
- Instalment Program - The Instalment Program offered by UnionBank with this credit card provides you with a period of 36 months to clear your bill in instalments.
- Discount program – Avail great discounts on dining, shopping, leisure, etc. at various outlets across the country.
- Auto-charge facility – When you auto charge all your utility bills (electricity bill, internet bill, etc.) to this UnionBank credit card, you can clear all of them together on one specific day. Thus, you will not have to remember each bill payment date separately, making things convenient and easy for you.
- Auto Insurance Instalment Plan – The auto insurance offered by UnionBank with the Alpha Phi Omega Visa Card is devised to cater to your needs by protecting you and your vehicle from damages and accidents.
- Payment convenience – You can make payments via different modes like over the counter, UnionBank ATMs, etc. So, you can choose how you want to pay as per your convenience.
- Credit Life Insurance – With this credit card, you can avail insurance coverage for you and your loved ones. In the event of your demise or permanent injuries, your family will get the insured amount of P 400,000.
Features at a glance:
- Unlimited Add-on Cards
- Credit terms for a longer period
- Facility for Cash Advance
- Flexible monthly payments
- Account Access
- Round the clock customer care service
- Email statement for your account
How to apply for the UnionBank Mapfre Insular Visa Card:
- You can get the application form for this credit card from the official website of the bank, fill it up and sign it duly and submit it online.
- You can walk into one of the branches of UnionBank and apply for this card there.
- You can download the application form and fax it to the bank after filling it properly.
- You must be at least 18 years old when you want to apply for this card. Your maximum age can be 60 years when applying for the UnionBank Mapfre Insular Visa Card
- You must have a business or residence landline phone
- Your annual income must be at least P 600,000
- You must be salaried or self-employed for a year
- Photocopies of valid ID proof (two) along with three specimen signatures
- BIR Form 2316 (W-2) for salaried employees
- IT BIR Forms 1701 or 17012
- Billing address proof (latest statement)