Overview of UnionBank Miles+ Platinum Visa Credit Card
UnionBank Miles+ Platinum Visa Credit Card ensures that its users have the best travel experiences and at the same time earn amazing rewards. Besides earning miles, cardholders can also make use of all the other card features such as instalment program, cash advance, discounts, rewards, flexible bill payments, etc.
Features and Benefits of UnionBank Miles+ Platinum Visa Credit Card
- Rewards Points – UnionBank Miles+ Platinum Visa Credit Card holders will 1 earn point on every P 25 they spend using this card. Cardholders will earn 1.5x Points on every P 25 they spend on travel. For example – Air tickets bookings, hotel and lodging bookings and overseas spends. These points can be redeemed for cash or Cebu Pacific GetGo Points or PAL Mabuhay Miles.
- Airport Lounge Access – Cardholders can enjoy complimentary access at certain airport lounges. Some of these lounges are – Skyview Lounge, Club Manila Lounge and MIASCOR Lounge.
- Insurance Coverage – When UnionBank Miles+ Platinum Visa Credit Card holders book their air tickets using this card, they get travel insurance coverage of up to P 10MM.
- Ease of Shopping – UnionBank Miles+ Platinum Visa Credit Card holders can shop easily using this card at any merchant store in and outside the Philippines, which accepts Visa payWave.
- Platinum Club Benefits - UnionBank Miles+ Platinum Visa Credit Card holders get to enjoy Platinum Club benefits such as Platinum Concierge Service and Year – end Account Summary. At the end of every year, cardholders will receive a summary of their accounts, which will have all the details about their credit card usage for that year. The Platinum Concierge service helps cardholders make special type of bookings in hotels and provides assistance during emergencies anywhere in the world.
Key Features at a Glance
- Discount program
- Longer credit terms
- Flexible payments every month
- Rewards program
- Instalment plan program
- Cash advance facility
- Account Access
- Supplementary Cards (unlimited)
- Account Statement by Email
- Auto – charge facility
- Credit life insurance
- Payment convenience
- 24 x 7 Customer Care Service
- Auto – insurance Instalment Plan
Eligibility Criteria of UnionBank Miles+ Platinum Visa Credit Card
To be eligible to apply for the UnionBank Miles+ Platinum Visa Credit Card, applicants need to:
- Be minimum 18 years old and maximum 60 years old.
- Earn minimum P 600, 000 in a year.
- Have a landline phone.
- Be employed or practice a profession or must own a business that is minimum 1 year old.
Documents Required of UnionBank Miles+ Platinum Visa Credit Card
- 2 copies of valid ID proof with signature, three specimen signatures and photo.
- Income proof:
- For fixed salaried employees or employed people – BIR form 2316 (W – 2).
- For Self – employed applicants –
- Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 or 1702 with bank/BIR stamp.
- Department of Trade and Industry Certificate of Business Name Registration.
- Billing address proof – Recent Statement (Only for applicants living outside Metro Manila).
These documents should be submitted to the bank by fax, post or email.
How to apply for UnionBank Miles+ Platinum Visa Credit Card?
It is easy to apply for UnionBank Miles+ Platinum Visa Credit Card. People have to simply visit the bank’s website, fill and submit the application form. They can also download the application form from the website and send it via fax. If they are unable to submit the online application, they can choose to visit the nearest bank branch and apply for the card in person.