Overview of UnionBank People Management Association of the Philippines Visa Card
UnionBank People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP) Visa Card allows all the members of the association to support their projects and activities by way of donations. On behalf of the cardholders, 50 percent of their annual fees and 0.5 percent of their retail store spends is donated to PMAP. Cardholders can easily pay their membership, convention and training fees directly from their cards. They can also choose to pay the fees in instalments of 6 months at zero percent interest.
Features and Benefits:
- Rewards Program – On the purchases made using People Management Association of the Philippines Visa Card, cardholders will earn rewards points. They can redeem these points for flight tickets, free gas, shopping, cashback, etc.
- Payment Convenience - People can make payments in various ways for this card. They can pay over – the – counter in branches of UnionBank or online or through BancNet and MegaLink ATMs. They can also initiate the auto – debit service for their card or drop their payments at selected ATMs of UnionBank.
- Flexible Payments Every Month – Cardholders can pay at least P 500 or 5 percent of the total pending amount (whichever has the higher value) every month or anything in between.
- Cash Advance Facility – This card offers cash advance facility to all its users. To get the Cash Advance PIN, they have to contact the customer service of the bank or contact on their Domestic Toll Free number.
- Wide Acceptance – This card is accepted by stores in every part of the world.
Key Features at a Glance:
- Auto – Insurance Instalment Plan
- Auto – charge facility
- Instalment program
- 24 x 7 Customer Care Service
- Discount program
- Account Statement by Email
- Credit life insurance
- Unlimited Supplementary Cards
- Longer credit terms
Eligibility Criteria for People Management Association of the Philippines Visa Card:
- The minimum annual income should be PHP 600, 000.
- Applicants should be minimum 18 years old and maximum 60 years old.
- Applicants should be employed/practice any profession/own a business (which has existed for at least a year).
- Applicants should own a landline phone.
Documents Required of People Management Association of the Philippines Visa Card:
- 2 copies of identity card with photo and signature of the applicant. It should also have 3 specimen signature.
- Self – employed people should submit Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 or 1702 with bank/BIR stamp and Department of Trade and Industry Certificate of Business Name Registration.
- Fixed salary employees and other employees should submit BIR form 2316 (W – 2) as income proof.
- Applicants living outside Metro Manila should submit recent statement as proof of billing address.
The above mentioned documents have to be submitted by post, fax or email to the bank.
How to apply for People Management Association of the Philippines Visa Card?
To apply for People Management Association of the Philippines Visa Card, applicants should do one of the following –
- Apply Online – Applicants can do so on the website of UnionBank. They have to simply fill and submit the application form.
- Apply Offline – Applicants can download the form from the website of the bank and submit it by fax or they can apply by visiting any branch of the bank that is closest to them.