Overview of UnionBank Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology (PAO) Visa Card
UnionBank Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology Visa Card is a credit card, which is popularly known for offering free annual membership to all PAO members. Through the use of this credit card, people can easily support projects of PAO such as lay forums and medical missions by way of donations. The following donations are made from the card on behalf of the cardholders:
- 50% of the annual fees.
- 0.5% of the amount they spend in retail stores.
Features and Benefits of UnionBank Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology Visa Card
- Rewards Program – UnionBank Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology Visa Card holders earn reward points when they make purchases using this card, which can be redeemed for shopping, air miles, cash rebates, etc.
- Auto – insurance Instalment Plan - Cardholders can enjoy free car insurance coverage with discounted insurance premiums. They can make payments for the same in up to 10 months instalments at 0 percent interest.
- Unlimited Supplementary Cards – Cardholders can avail unlimited supplementary cards for their family members who are 14 years old and above.
- Account Statement by Email - Cardholders will receive their account statement by e – mail, making it easy for them to access it.
- Widely Accepted – UnionBank Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology Visa Card is accepted by merchants all over the world.
Key Features at a Glance
- Account access
- Instalment program
- Auto – charge facility
- Discount program
- Convenience of payments
- 24 x 7 Customer Care Service
- Credit life insurance
- Cash advance facility
- Flexible payments every month
- Longer credit terms
Eligibility Criteria of UnionBank Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology Visa Card
UnionBank Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology Visa Card applicants have to meet the following eligibility criteria to avail the card:
- Their age must be between 18 years and 60 years.
- Their minimum income must be PHP 600, 000 annually.
- They must have a residence/business landline phone.
- They must either own a business or practice a profession or be employed.
Documents Required of UnionBank Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology Visa Card
- Identity proof – 2 copies of ID card with photo, signature and 3 specimen signature.
- Income proof - BIR form 2316 (W – 2) has to be submitted by fixed salary employees or employed people. Department of Trade and Industry Certificate of Business Name Registration and Income Tax Return BIR form 1702 or 1701 with stamp of bank or BIR has to be submitted by self – employed people.
- Billing address proof – Recent statement has to be submitted by applicants residing outside Metro Manila.
These documents have to be submitted to the bank by post, email or fax.
How to apply for UnionBank Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology Visa Card?
To apply for UnionBank Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology Visa Card online, applicants have to first open UnionBank of Philippines website. They have to then fill the application form for this credit card and submit it online. They can also apply by downloading the form from the bank’s website and submitting it by fax or by visiting the nearest branch of the bank.