Overview of Phoenix Petroleum Visa Card
With the Phoenix Petroleum Visa Card, you can enjoy a host of privileges and benefits.
Features and Benefits:
- Each time you purchase fuel from any Phoenix Station, you will earn a rebate of 3%. That is, you will save Php 1.65 per liter (this has been computed as per the unleaded fuel price of Php 55 per liter)
- Receive a free fuel voucher as a welcome gift, worth Php 500 when your card gets approved.
- Avail a discount of 10% at Phoenix Stations when purchasing Phoenix Lubricants and Services
- You will also enjoy exclusive perks and discounts at partner establishments
- No annual fee will be charged for the first year
- Enjoy payment instalment terms of up to 12 months at 0% interest for your car insurance.
Note: Phoenix Visa principal and supplementary cardholders can earn a maximum rebate of 10,000 per calendar year. Once the rebates have reached this cap, the cardholder will not receive further rebates until the next calendar year.
Key Features At a Glance:
- 24x7 Customer Service
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit Life Insurance
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Flexible Monthly Payment
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
Eligibility Criteria for Phoenix Petroleum Visa Card:
You can apply for this credit card if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be between 18 and 60 years of age
- You must earn a minimum gross income of Php 600,000 per annum
- You must have a residence or a business landline phone
- You must be employed / practicing a profession / owning a business that has been in existence for at least 1 year
Documentation Requirement for Phoenix Petroleum Visa Card:
You must submit the following documents to process your credit card application for Phoenix Petroleum Visa Card:
- A photocopy of 2 valid ID Proofs with your photo and signature + 3 specimen signatures
- The following Proof of income documents:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, a latest statement must be submitted as a Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for Phoenix Petroleum Visa Card?
You can apply for the Phoenix Petroleum Visa Card through the following ways:
- You can fill in the online form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website and submit it
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to the bank
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for the credit card directly in person
For further information on the Phoenix Petroleum Visa Card, feel free to call UnionBank’s Customer Service Hotline number or the Domestic Toll Free number available on the UnionBank official website.