Overview of UnionBank Platinum Card
The UnionBank is one of the top banks across the globe. It offers attractive financial services and products to the consumers. The credit cards from UnionBank are unique and come with a myriad of benefits and features that are designed to meet the needs and requirements of the consumers. You can enjoy great privileges when you use the UnionBank Platinum Card.
Features and Benefits of UnionBank Platinum Card
- Visa Concierge
- You can enjoy the services offered by the customer care representatives of Visa in seven different languages.
- Avail different types of services like recommending a hotel in Paris, organizing a flight to Greece, purchasing opera tickets in Milan or suggesting a dry cleaner service that is away from your home.
- Enjoy quick service in the event of loss or theft of card. This service also helps when you need emergency cash or replacement card.
- Avail various benefits like ticket replacement, emergency transportation and assistance for locating luggage.
- Unique Travel
- Enjoy unique experiences with all your travel adventures.
- You can explore the locations that are yet to be discovered and enjoy a vacation like never before.
- Avail great privileges at Ananda Spa in India, Sweden’s Ice Hotel and various Formula 1 workshops.
- Account Summary
- Keep a track of all your expenses that you made over the year with a consolidated year-end statement of your account.
- Travel Insurance
- Use your Platinum Visa Card for travel purposes and get insurance coverage worth P10 million.
- Enjoy great assistance if your flight is delayed or cancelled. Also, you can avail emergency medical assistance in the event of an accident.
- Rewards Program
- You can choose from a wide range of rewards - dining, leisure, travel, cash rebate, shopping, etc.
- Lounge Access at Club Manila
- Indulge yourself in various types of gourmet selections of pasta, soup, biscuits and sandwiches. You can also enjoy liquors, wines, cold beverages and hot drinks.
- Enjoy body massage and Business Center facilities inside the lounge.
Features at a glance:
- Auto Charge Facility
- Instalment Program
- Rewards Program
- Discount Program
- Credit Life Insurance
- Auto Insurance Instalment Plan
- Payment Convenience
- Unlimited number of supplementary cards
- Longer Credit Terms
- Flexible Monthly Payments
- Customer Service 24X7
- Cash Advance Facility
- Account Access
- Email Statement of Account
How to apply for the UnionBank Philippine Red Cross Credit Card:
- You can get the application form for this credit card from the official website of the bank, fill it up and sign it duly and submit it online.
- You can walk into one of the branches of UnionBank and apply for this card there.
- You can download the application form and fax it to the bank after filling it properly.
- You must be at least 18 years old when you want to apply for this card. Your maximum age can be 60 years when applying for the UnionBank Philippine Red Cross Card
- You must have a business or residence landline phone
- Your annual income must be at least P 600,000
- You must be salaried or self-employed for a year
- Photocopies of valid ID proof (two) along with three specimen signatures
- BIR Form 2316 (W-2) for salaried employees
- IT BIR Forms 1701 or 17012
- Billing address proof (latest statement)