Overview of UnionBank Racks Visa Card
For all the people who love ribs, UnionBank Racks Visa Card is the perfect credit card as all its users get to enjoy dinner at Racks, which is a well – known restaurant chain in the country for the ribs it serves. Apart from enjoying the best ribs, people can use this card to enjoy various other offers at Racks restaurants and at the same time make use of all the amazing features that this card has to offer. Some of these features include the rewards program, discount program, cash advance facility, instalment program, etc.
Features and Benefits of UnionBank Racks Visa Card
- Welcome Gift – Cardholders can enjoy a complimentary Classic Caesar Salad, when they use their UnionBank Racks Visa Card for the first time at any branch of Racks. To avail the offer, they have to spend minimum P 800. Apart from this, they can enjoy certain dishes free of cost when they dine at any branch of Racks and pay using this card.
Freebies - Cardholders will receive the following items for free when they pay using their UnionBank Racks Visa Card:
- Large MAC and Cheese for every P 500 they spend on purchasing food.
- Memphis Pound Cake for every P 1, 000 they spend on purchasing food.
- Single Carbonara for every P 1, 500 they spend on purchasing food.
- Birthday Special – On their birthday month, UnionBank Racks Visa Card holders will receive complimentary Apple Pie A la Mode for dessert at Racks restaurants. There is no minimum purchase limit for this offer.
- Dining Rewards – Users of UnionBank Racks Visa Card can earn 1 point for every P 20 they spend using it. These points can be redeemed for complimentary dining vouchers at any Racks restaurant.
Key Features at a Glance
- Account Statement by Email
- Longer credit terms
- Rewards program
- Instalment plan program
- Cash advance facility
- Flexible payments every month
- Auto – charge facility
- Discount program
- Supplementary Cards (unlimited)
- Account Access
- Auto – insurance Instalment Plan
- Credit life insurance
- Payment convenience
- 24 x 7 Customer Care Service
Eligibility Criteria of UnionBank Racks Visa Card
Applicants have to be between 18 and 60 years old to be eligible for UnionBank Racks Visa Card. Their minimum annual income must be P 600, 000 and they should have a residence or business landline phone. Apart from this, they have to be employed or own a business or practice a profession.
Documents Required of UnionBank Racks Visa Card
Applicants have to submit the following documents to apply for UnionBank Racks Visa Card:
- Identity card – 2 copies with signature, 3 specimen signatures and photo.
- Income proof:
- For Employed people or fixed salaried employees – BIR form 2316 (W – 2).
- For Self – employed:
- Department of Trade and Industry Certificate of Business Name Registration.
- Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 or 1702 with stamp of bank or BIR.
- For applicants living outside Metro Manila:
- Recent Statement as billing address proof.
These documents have to be submitted to be bank by email, post or fax.
How to apply for UnionBank Racks Visa Card?
People can apply for UnionBank Racks Visa Card in multiple ways. To apply online, they have to visit the website of UnionBank of Philippines, fill and submit the application form. They can also download the form from the website of the bank, complete and fax it to the bank or they can visit the nearest branch of the bank to apply.