Overview of Union Bank San Beda College Alumni Association Visa Card
Union Bank is one of the leading banks in Philippines. It offers unique financial services and products. The credit cards offered by Union Bank are designed to meet the requirement of the consumers. With the San Beda College Alumni Association Visa Card, you can support the projects of the Alumni Association. These projects include disaster relief, community development, education programs and livelihood programs. The following can be donated on your behalf:
- 50 percent of your yearly fee
- 0.5 percent of all your expenses at retail establishments
Features and Benefits of San Beda College Alumni Association Visa Card
- Instalment program – The Lights Instalment Program offered by Union Bank with this credit card provides you with a period of 36 months to clear your bill in instalments.
- Auto-charge facility – When you auto charge all your utility bills (electricity bill, internet bill, etc.) to this Union Bank credit card, you can clear all of them together on one specific day. Thus, you will not have to remember each bill payment date separately, making things convenient and easy for you.
- Rewards program – Enjoy great rewards when you purchase products using your Ateneo Alumni Association Visa credit card.
- Discount program – Avail great discounts on dining, shopping, leisure, etc. at various outlets across the country.
- Payment convenience – You can make payments via different modes like over the counter, Union Bank ATMs, etc. So, you can choose how you want to pay as per your convenience.
- Auto Insurance Instalment Plan – The auto insurance offered by Union Bank with the Ateneo credit card is devised to cater to your needs by protecting you and your vehicle from damages and accidents.
- Credit Life Insurance – With this credit card, you can avail insurance coverage for you and your loved ones. In the event your of demise or permanent injuries, your family will get the insured amount of P 400,000.
- Flexible monthly payment – Pay P500 or 5 percent of the outstanding amount, whichever is more. You can also pay an amount that is between these two mentioned sums.
- Unlimited supplementary cards – The bank understands that family and friends matter a lot. So, it allows you to share the unlimited opportunities that you can enjoy on your credit card by giving you access to unlimited supplementary cards.
- Longer credit terms – You can avail credit for up to 53 days with 0 percent interest.
Features at a glance
- Account access
- Cash advance facility 24X7 Customer Care service
- Email statement of your account
How to apply for San Beda College Alumni Association Visa Card?
- Walk into the nearest Union Bank, fill up the application form and submit it.
- Go to the online portal of Union Bank, fill up the application form and submit it online.
- Download the application form for the website of Union Bank and fax it to the bank after completing it.
- You must be between 18 to 60 years
- The gross income must be at least P 600,000
- You must have a business or residence landline phone
- Salaried or self-employed for at least a year
- Proof of Income
- Proof of billing address
- IT Return BIR