Overview of UnionBank Shop & Talk Visa Card
This is the only credit card that offers you cellphone load rewards across any and all networks in the nation. It not only takes care of your bill payments but also offers freebies and discounts ensuring convenience and savings.
Features and Benefits:
- Every time you shop, you will get a Free Cellphone Load – For every Php 20 that you spend + for every Php 50 revolving balance, you will get a Php 0.10 load and redeem your points hassle free.
- Automatic Prepaid Loading – You will receive cellphone load from your combined spending + revolving outstanding balance on your credit card and it will be credited automatically to the cellphone number you have enrolled. There is no need for redemption.
- Automatic Payment of Postpaid Bills – You will receive rebates for your postpaid cellphone account from your combined spending + revolving outstanding balance on your credit card and it will be credited automatically to the cellphone number you have enrolled. There is no need for redemption.
- 5% discount on E-Load Purchase – When you purchase load through your cellphone and charge it to your Shop & Talk Visa Card, you will receive an instant rebate of 5%.
- Email, Internet and Mobile Convenience – Enroll your cellphone account in UnionBank’s Cyber Electronic Channels and enjoy on-the-go convenience.
- Check your balances through text by using Mobile Banking.
- Receive an email statements of your account through CyberStatement
- You can avail Internet Banking via Visa Online
Key Features At a Glance:
- 24x7 Customer Service
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit Life Insurance
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Flexible Monthly Payment
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
Eligibility Criteria for UnionBank Shop & Talk Visa Card:
To apply for this credit card, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be between 18 and 60 years old
- You must earn a minimum gross annual income of Php 600, 000
- You must have a residence/business landline phone
- You must be employed, practicing a profession or owning a business that is existing for a minimum period of 1 year
Documentation Requirement for UnionBank Shop & Talk Visa Card:
To process your credit card application for the UnionBank Shop & Talk Visa Card, you must submit the following documents:
- A photocopy of 2 valid ID Proofs with your photo and signature + 3 specimen signatures
- The following Proof of income documents:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, you must additionally submit a latest statement as a Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for the UnionBank Shop & Talk Visa Card?
You can apply for the UnionBank Shop & Talk Visa Card through the following ways:
- You can fill in the online form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website and submit it.
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to the bank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for the credit card directly in person.
For further information on the UnionBank Shop & Talk Visa Card, you can call UnionBank’s Customer Service Hotline number or the Domestic Toll Free number. The numbers are available on the UnionBank Philippines official website.