Overview of Union Bank Silliman University Visa Card
Union Bank is one of largest banks in Philippines and caters to the need of its customers. The bank offers several financial products and services that are customisable and innovative. The Union Bank Silliman University Visa Card comes with unique benefits and features that can prove to be beneficial for you.
Features and Benefits of Union Bank Silliman University Visa Card
- Flexible monthly payment – Pay P500 or 5 percent of the outstanding amount, whichever is more. You can also pay an amount that is between these two mentioned sums.
- Credit Life Insurance – With this credit card, you can avail insurance coverage for you and your loved ones. In the event of your demise or permanent injuries, your family will get the insured amount of P 400,000.
- Discount program – Avail great discounts on dining, shopping, leisure, etc. at various outlets across the country.
- Auto-charge facility – When you auto charge all your utility bills (electricity bill, internet bill, etc.) to this Union Bank credit card, you can clear all of them together on one specific day. Thus, you will not have to remember each bill payment date separately, making things convenient and easy for you.
- Instalment program – The Lights Instalment Program offered by Union Bank with this credit card provides you with a period of 36 months to clear your bill in instalments.
Features at a glance
- Auto Insurance Instalment Plan
- Rewards Program
- Payment Convenience
- Unlimited Supplementary Cards
- Longer Credit Terms
- Account access
- Cash advance facility 24X7 Customer Care service
- Email statement of your account
How to apply for Union Bank Silliman University Visa Card?
- Walk into the nearest Union Bank, fill up the application form and submit it.
- Go to the online portal of Union Bank, fill up the application form and submit it online.
- Download the application form for the website of Union Bank and fax it to the bank after completing it.
- You must be between 18 to 60 years
- The gross income must be at least P 600,000
- You must have a business or residence landline phone
- Salaried or self-employed for at least a year
- Proof of Income
- Proof of billing address
- IT Return BIR