Overview of Southwestern University Alumni Foundation Visa Card
You can help the Southwestern University Alumni Foundation by supporting their programs and projects using your Southwestern University Alumni Foundation Visa Card. This credit card will automatically donate the following on your behalf –
- 50 percent of your annual fee
- 0.5 percent of your retail expenses
This credit card is accepted worldwide so you can take your business and pleasure to more than a million establishments across the world where VISA is accepted.
Features and Benefits
- This card offers flexible monthly repayment options where you can pay only P500 or 5% of your outstanding balance, whichever is higher OR any amount in between.
- You can enjoy up to 53 days of credit with 0% interest from your cutoff date to the due date of the payment if you pay the balance in full.
- 24/7 Customer Service across the world via phone, email, fax, website and postal mail.
- Unlimited number of Supplementary cards available for applicants who are 14 years old and above.
- Email statements sent directly to your account after the statement cutoff date.
Key Features At a Glance:
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit Life Insurance
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Flexible Monthly Payment
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
- 24x7 Customer Service
To be eligible for the Southwestern University Alumni Foundation Visa Card, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years
- You must earn a minimum gross income of P600, 000 per annum
- You must have a residence or a business landline phone
- You must be employed / practicing a profession / owning a business that is existing for at least 1 year
In order to process your credit card application, you must submit the following information:
- A photocopy of 2 valid ID Proof documents with your photo and signature + 3 specimen signature
- Proof of income –
- For employed and fixed salary earners – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- For self – employed - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
How to apply for Southwestern University Alumni Foundation Visa Card?
You can apply for the Southwestern University Alumni Foundation Visa Card through the following ways –
- You can fill the online application form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website and submit it.
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to UnionBank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for the credit card directly in person.