Overview of UnionBank St. Paul College Pasig Visa Card
UnionBank St. Paul College Pasig Visa Card helps cardholders support the school in various ways. They can make donations, which will help in development of faculty, student leadership, sports, etc. They can also make donations to support the scholarship programs and other activities of the school. Cardholders can donate 50 percent of the annual fee and 0.5 percent of their retail store spends. Apart from this, they can enjoy twelve month Tuition Fee Instalment Plan at low rates of interest. Cardholders also get the option to pay their first amortization after a period of 3 months.
Features and Benefits:
- Discount Program – St. Paul College Pasig Visa Cardholders can enjoy various discounts offers when they use their card at restaurants, service outlets, retail stores, etc.
- Rewards Program – Cardholders can earn rewards points on their card spends that can be redeemed for cash rebates, air miles, etc.
- 24 x 7 Customer Care Service – Cardholders can contact the customer care service of the bank at any time from any part of the world to get any help related to this card.
- Cash Advance Facility – Cardholders can get ready cash when they use the Cash Advance Facility of the bank. They have to contact the customer service to get the Cash Advance PIN.
Key Features at a Glance:
- Payment Convenience
- Auto – Insurance Instalment Plan
- Instalment Program
- Unlimited Supplementary Cards
- Longer credit terms
- Flexible Payments Every Month
- Credit life insurance
- Account Statement by Email
- Auto – charge facility
Eligibility Criteria for St. Paul College Pasig Visa Card:
- Applicants need to practice a profession or be employed or they should own a business that has existed for at least a year.
- Applicants need to earn a minimum of PHP 600, 000 in a year to be eligible.
- Applicants need to be between 18 and 60 years old to be eligible to apply for this card.
- Applicants need to have an office or residence landline contact number.
Documents Required for St. Paul College Pasig Visa Card:
- Applicants living out of Metro Manila need to submit their recent statement as proof of billing address.
- ID proof with photo, signature and three specimen signature.
- Income Proof -
- Self – employed people need to submit Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 or 1702 with BIR/bank stamp and Department of Trade and Industry Certificate of Business Name Registration.
- Fixed salary employees and other employees need to submit BIR form 2316 (W – 2)
How to apply for St. Paul College Pasig Visa Card?
People can apply for St. Paul College Pasig Visa Card on the website of UnionBank. They have to fill the application form and submit it. They can also download the form online from the bank’s website and send it to the bank by fax. They can also apply for this card by visiting any branch of the bank.