Overview of UnionBank Suy Sing Visa Card
Suy Sing Commercial Corporation is one of Philippines’s leading one stop grocery distribution companies. You can use your Suy Sing Visa Credit Card to enjoy rewards and rebates.
Features and Benefits:
- Enjoy a rebate of 0.5% on Suy Sing purchases.
- For every P200 that you spend on your purchases at any Suy Sing branches across the nation, you will earn 1 point. Each point is equivalent to P1.
- When you accumulate a minimum rebate points of 500 (equivalent to P500), you can redeem your points.
- In order to redeem your points, call the bank on the number provided on the Suy Sing Visa Card webpage on the official UnionBank website.
Key Features At a Glance:
- 24x7 Customer Service
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit Life Insurance
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Flexible Monthly Payment
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
Eligibility Criteria for the Suy Sing Visa Card:
You can apply for this credit card if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years old
- You must earn a minimum gross income of P600, 000 per annum
- You must have a residence or a business landline phone
- You must be employed / practicing a profession / owning a business that is existing for a minimum of 1 year
Documentation Requirement for the Suy Sing Visa Card:
You must submit the following documents to process your credit card application for the Suy Sing Visa Credit Card:
- A photocopy of 2 valid ID Proofs with your photo and signature + 3 specimen signatures
- The following Proof of income documents:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, a latest statement must be submitted as a Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for the Suy Sing Visa Card?
You can apply for the Suy Sing Visa Card through the following ways:
- You can fill in the online form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website and submit it.
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to the bank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for the credit card directly in person.
For further information on the Suy Sing Visa Card, feel free to call UnionBank’s Customer Service Hotline number or the Domestic Toll Free number available on the UnionBank official website.