Overview of The North Face Visa Card
The North Face Visa card is a first choice for the world’s accomplished mountaineers, climbers, explorers and endurance runners providing performance equipment, apparel and footwear.
Features and Benefits
- Annual Fee Waiver for the first year.
- Get a free TNF (The North Face) ID Lace costing Php200 at any of The North Face outlets when you present your TNF ID Lace voucher found inside your welcome kit.
Year – Round Discount Offers
- Get 5% off when shopping at The North Face (TNF), R.O.X. stores and The Travel Club (TCC).
- Get 30% off on fees and priority registrations at TNF initiated events such as Thrill of the Trail, TNF100, Great Camp Out etc.
- Get a free TNF premium item when you accumulate Php10, 000 in purchases at TNF stores within three consecutive months of using your TNF credit card.
- Get a free TCC premium item when you accumulate Php10, 000 in purchases at TCC stores within three consecutive months of using your TNF credit card. Submit your accumulated receipts at any of the TCC stores – TTC Alabang Town Center, TTC Rockwell and TTC Trinoma.
- Get 20% off on all regular priced items at TNF during your birthday month.
- Claiming instructions will be mailed to you on your birthday postcard.
- Avail 0% interest on regular priced items at TNF for instalment terms of 3 and 6 months.
- Avail 0.99% monthly add on interest rate for purchases converted to 12 or 18 months instalment terms + start making payments on your monthly authorization after three months.
- The minimum transaction amount for the instalment program is Php3000.
- Earn 1 reward point for every Php20 spent at all establishments on your card
- You can redeem your reward points for gift certificates in denominations of Php500 and Php1000 for use at any TNF outlets.
Key Features At a Glance
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit Life Insurance
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Flexible Monthly Payment
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
- 24x7 Customer Service
You must meet the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for The North Face Visa Card:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years
- You must earn a minimum gross annual income of Php600, 000
- You must have a business or a residence landline phone
- You must be employed / practicing a profession / owning a business that is existing for at least a year
You must submit the following information in order to process your credit card application:
- Photocopy of 2 valid ID Proofs having your photo and signature + 3 specimen signatures
- Proof of income documents:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, you must additionally submit a latest statement as Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for The North Face Visa Card?
You can apply for The North Face Visa Card through any of the following ways convenient to you:
- You can fill and submit the online application form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website.
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to the bank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for this credit card in person.