Overview of UnionBank University of Santo Tomas Visa Card
The UnionBank is one of the top banks across the globe. It offers attractive financial services and products. The credit cards from UnionBank are unique and come with a myriad of benefits and features that are designed to meet the needs and requirements of the consumers. Using this University of Santo Tomas Visa Card, you can make the following donations:
- 50 percent of your yearly fee
- 1 percent of interest on revolved balance
- 0.5 percent of all the expenses that you make at retail stores
Features and Benefits of UnionBank University of Santo Tomas Visa Card:
- Instalment Program - The Instalment Program provided by UnionBank with this credit card offers you with a period of 36 months to clear your bills in instalments.
- Discount program – Avail great discounts on leisure, shopping, dining, etc. at various establishments across the country.
- Auto-charge facility – When you auto charge all your utility bills (electricity bill, internet bill, etc.) to this UnionBank credit card, you can clear all of them together on one specific day. Thus, you will not have to remember each bill payment date separately, making things convenient and easy for you.
- Auto Insurance Instalment Plan – The auto insurance offered by UnionBank with the Santo Tomas Credit Card is devised to cater to your needs by protecting you and your vehicle from damages and accidents.
- Payment convenience – You can make payments via different modes like over the counter, UnionBank ATMs, etc. So, you can choose how you want to pay as per your convenience.
- Credit Life Insurance – With this credit card, you can avail insurance coverage for you and your loved ones. In the event of your demise or permanent injuries, your family will get the insured amount of P 400,000.
Features at a glance:
- Unlimited Add-on Cards
- Credit terms for a longer period
- Facility for Cash Advance
- Flexible monthly payments
- Account Access
- Round the clock customer care service
- Email statement for your account
How to apply for the UnionBank University of Santo Tomas Visa Card:
- You can get the application form for this credit card from the official website of the bank, fill it up and sign it duly and submit it online.
- You can walk into one of the branches of UnionBank and apply for this card there.
- You can download the application form and fax it to the bank after filling it properly.
- You must be at least 18 years old when you want to apply for this card. Your maximum age can be 60 years when applying for the UnionBank Santo Tomas Card
- You must have a business or residence landline phone
- Your annual income must be at least P 600,000
- You must be salaried or self-employed for a year
- Photocopies of valid ID proof (two) along with three specimen signatures
- BIR Form 2316 (W-2) for salaried employees
- IT BIR Forms 1701 or 17012
- Billing address proof (latest statement)