Overview of Union Bank University of the East Alumni Association Visa Card
Union Bank is one of the leading banks in Philippines. It offers unique financial services and products. The credit cards offered by Union Bank are designed to meet the requirement of the consumers. With the Union Bank University of the East Alumni Association Visa Card, you can support the projects of the Alumni Association in a convenient and creative manner. The following can be donated on your behalf:
- 50 percent of your annual fee
- 0.5 percent of all the retail expenses made by you
- 1 percent of interest on the revolved balance
Features and Benefits of Union Bank University of the East Alumni Association Visa Card
- Auto-charge facility – When you auto charge all your utility bills (electricity bill, internet bill, etc.) to this Union Bank credit card, you can clear all of them together on one specific day. Thus, you will not have to remember each bill payment date separately, making things convenient and easy for you.
- Auto Insurance Instalment Plan – The auto insurance offered by Union Bank with the Ateneo credit card is devised to cater to your needs by protecting you and your vehicle from damages and accidents.
- Unlimited supplementary cards – The bank understands that family and friends matter a lot. So, it allows you to share the unlimited opportunities that you can enjoy on your credit card by giving you access to unlimited supplementary cards.
- Flexible monthly payment – Pay P 500 or 5 percent of the outstanding amount, whichever is more. You can also pay an amount that is between these two mentioned sums.
- Cash advance facility – With ready cash, you can now enjoy the freedom of availing cash using your credit card. To know your PIN for Cash Advance, you need to speak with the Customer Care team of Union Bank.
- Account access – Access your credit card account whenever you want. Get account statement, details of transaction, and know your balance in the account even when you are traveling.
- Email statement of your account – Avail Cyber Statement from Union Bank which is the email statement for your account and keep a track of all your expenses for better fund management.
- 24X7 Customer Care service – No matter where you are in the world, you can always avail the customer support from Union Bank. Enjoy the service via phone, website, email or postal mail, 24X7.
Features at a glance
- Rewards program
- Instalment program
- Discount program
- Payment convenience
- Credit Life Insurance
- Longer credit terms
How to apply for Union Bank University of the East Alumni Association Visa Card?
- You can get the application form for this credit card from the official website of the bank, fill it up and sign it duly and submit it online.
- You can walk into one of the branches of Union Bank and apply for this card there.
- You can download the application form and fax it to the bank after filling it properly.
- You must be at least 18 years old when you want to apply for this card. Your maximum age can be 60 years when applying for the Union Bank University of the East Alumni Association Visa Card
- You must have a business or residence landline phone
- Your annual income must be at least P 600,000
- You must be salaried or self-employed for a year
- Photocopies of valid ID proof (two) along with three specimen signatures
- BIR Form 2316 (W-2) for salaried employees
- IT BIR Forms 1701 or 17012
- Billing address proof (latest statement)