Overview of UnionBank University of the Philippines Alumni Association Credit Card
UnionBank University of the Philippines (UP) Alumni Association Credit Card allows UP alumni support the University through donations, which will be automatically made on their behalf from the card. One percent of the interest on the card’s revolved balance, 50 percent of the Annual Fee and 0.5 percent of their retail spends will be donated to the University.
Features and Benefits:
- Payment Convenience – University of the Philippines Alumni Association Credit Cardholders can pay using different payment modes such as over – the – counter, online, ATMs, etc. They can also initiate auto – debit facility for their card.
- E – Statement – Cardholders can sign up to receive e-Statements every month. This eco-friendly way is safe, convenient and it will help cardholders save trees as well. They will receive their e-Statement two days after their billing cycle.
- 24 x 7 Customer Care Service – UnionBank of the Philippines provides 24x7 customer care service to all their cardholders. If people have any queries or problems related to their cards, they can contact on the toll – free customer care number for immediate assistance.
- Auto – Charge Facility – The Auto – Charge facility makes it very easy for people to pay their everyday utility. They can use the UnionBank Credit Card Bill Manager Facility to do so.
Key Features at a Glance:
- Unlimited Supplementary Cards
- Rewards Program
- Flexible Payments Every Month
- Auto – Insurance Instalment Plan
- Credit life insurance
- Instalment Program
- Account Statement by Email
- Cash Advance Facility
- Discount Program
- Longer credit terms
To apply for University of the Philippines Alumni Association Credit Card, applicants have to employed or practice any profession or they should be an entrepreneur whose business has existed for at least 1 year. Applicants have to earn minimum P 600, 000 in a financial year and they should be between 18 and 60 years of age. Apart from this, they have to possess an office or landline phone to be eligible.
Documents Required for University of the Philippines Alumni Association Credit Card:
- Billing Address Proof – To be submitted by applicants residing outside Metro Manila. They can submit their latest Statement as proof.
- ID Proof – To be submitted by all the applicants. They can submit two copies of their ID card with photo, signature and three specimen signature.
- Income Proof – To be submitted by all fixed salaried employees, other employees and self – employed people. As proof, fixed salary employees and other employees can give BIR form 2316 (W – 2) and self – employed people can give their Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 or 1702 with BIR/bank stamp and Department of Trade and Industry Certificate of Business Name Registration.
How to apply for University of the Philippines Alumni Association Credit Card?
The application process of UnionBank University of the Philippines Alumni Association Credit Card is very easy. Applicants have to first open the website of UnionBank and click on ‘Cards’ under the ‘Credit Card’ section. They have to then select this card and click on ‘Apply Now’. On clicking they will be directed to the application form, which they have to fill and submit.
If the applicants wish to apply offline, they can download the application form from the website and submit it to the bank via fax. They can also visit the nearest branch of the bank to apply for this card.