Overview of the World Wide Fund Visa Card
By owning a World Wide Fund Visa Card you get to support the WWF (World Wide Fund) - Philippines’ conservation and sustainability programs because this card will donate the following on your behalf:
- 50 percent of your annual fee
- 0.5 percent of your retail expenses AND
- 1 percent of interest accumulated on your revolved balance
Using this WWF Affinity credit card, you can now make a difference in saving the planet.
Features and Benefits
- Convenient payment options including over – the – counter payments such as payments at various UnionBank branches across Singapore, drop payments and at select UnionBank ATMs in addition to various online payment options.
- Minimum payment requirement of P500 or 5% of the total outstanding bill, whichever is higher OR any amount in between.
- 24/7 Customer Service no matter where you are, you can find customer support through phone, fax, email, postal mail or through the website.
- Rewards program offering cash rebates, plane tickets, shopping and many more.
- Worldwide acceptance of your VISA card at more than a million establishments.
Key Features At a Glance
- Account Access
- Auto-charge Facility
- Auto-insurance Installment Plan
- Cash Advance Facility
- Credit Life Insurance
- Discount Program
- Email Statement of Account
- Flexible Monthly Payment
- Installment Program
- Longer Credit Terms
- Payment Convenience
- Rewards Program
- Unlimited Number of Supplementary Card
- 24x7 Customer Service
In order to be eligible to apply for the World Wide Fund Visa Card, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years old
- You must earn a minimum gross annual income of P600, 000
- You must have a business / residence landline phone
- You must be employed / practicing a profession / owning a business that is existing for a minimum period of 1 year
You must submit the following information in order to process your card application:
- A copy of 2 valid ID Proof documents having your photo and signature + 3 specimen signatures
- Proof of income:
- Employed and fixed salary earners must submit – BIR form 2316(W-2)
- Self – employed individuals must submit - Income Tax Return BIR form 1701 / 1702 with bank stamp or BIR AND Certificate of Business Name Registration issued by the Department of Trade and Industry
- If you are residing outside Metro Manila, you must additionally submit a latest statement for Proof of Billing Address
How to apply for the World Wide Fund Visa Card?
You can apply for the World Wide Fund Visa Card through any of the following ways convenient to you:
- You can fill and submit the online application form available on the official UnionBank of Philippines website.
- You can download the application form available online and fax it to the bank.
- You can visit your nearest UnionBank branch and apply for this credit card in person.