The Wilcon-RCBC Bankard MasterCard is a credit card that can turn your dream home into a reality. With an enhanced credit limit, you can use this card to give your home a makeover or buy materials that will safeguard it.
Features and Benefits
- Separate Instalment Limit – You will enjoy 2 separate credit limits on this credit card. You can use the regular credit card limit for your daily purchases and use the instalment limit, which is also equivalent to your credit limit, for your large expenses.
- 0% EasyTerms Instalment – Avail this instalment option on select items at Wilcon for tenures up to 12 months when you spend a minimum amount of P3,000.
- Get special offers across all Wilcon stores.
- Be a part of Home Improvement workshops (D-I-Y).
- Get a discount of 25% from Malayan Insurance on their Home Protect Business Protect Insurance policy.
- Avail 0% instalments on overseas purchases.
- Get access to Miascor & Skyview Lounges for US$12. Get a waiver on this fee on spending a minimum amount of US$200 abroad. Call on 888-1888 to avail this fee waiver.
- Enjoy annual fee waiver on the principal credit card for 1 year.
- Earn 1 Point per P200 spent on your card.
- Earn 3X rewards points on purchases made at Wilcon.
- Accumulate and redeem your points for Rewards Vouchers to use at Wilcon stores.
- There is no cap on how many rewards points you can earn.
- Your rewards points will never expire.
Travel Plus Lite: This is a complimentary travel insurance policy that offers you cover for the following:
- Worldwide coverage for accidental death, disablement and/or dismemberment. Cover up to P50,000.
- Recovery of your travel expenses in case of emergency trip cancellation and or/termination. Cover up to P10,000.
- Travel inconvenience cover including flight delay, baggage delay, etc. Flight delay cover of P500 per day for up to 3 days and baggage delay cover of P1,500.
Purchase Protection: This is a free insurance program that offers cover for accidental damage and/or loss of items that you purchase overseas.
- Receive cover for 90 days from your purchase date.
- Receive cover up to P50,000 or your credit card limit, depending on whichever of the 2 is lower.
- This insurance policy is offered by Malayan Insurance.
- Enjoy annual fee waiver on the supplementary credit card for 1 year.
- Second year onwards, the membership fee charged is P75 per month.
Shop Secure: This is a complimentary service provided to RCBC credit cardholders. Enrol for this service to receive an additional layer of protection when you shop online. Upon registering for this service, every time you make a transaction online, you will be requested to provide a SecureCode to complete your transaction. The SecureCode will work as an Online PIN which you must enter to complete your online purchase. You can choose your own SecureCode which must be 6 numeric characters.
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this credit card:
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- You must have a landline at your residence or work.
You must submit the following documents to apply for this credit card:
- A valid ID Proof document containing your signature and photo such as (but not limited to):
- Social Security System Card or SSS Photocard.
- Driver’s License.
- TIN Card.
- Company ID Card.
- Employed applicants must submit one of the following documents:
- Income Tax Return (ITR) and/or W2 with a bank/BIR stamp.
- Original COE (certificate of Employment) not older than 6 months and containing your annual income details with a signature from your authorized Human Resource Group.
- Most recent payslip containing your monthly salary amount.
- Self-employed/businessmen/proprietor applicants must submit the following:
- Most recent audited financial statement with a bank/BIR stamp.
- Income Tax Return (ITR) and/or W2 with a bank/BIR stamp.
Fees and Charges
|Product/Item||Fees and charges|
|Principal card membership fee||P100 per month (2nd year onwards)|
|Supplementary card membership fee||P75 per month(2nd year onwards)|
|Interest rate per month||3.50%|
|Retail Monthly Interest Rate||3.54%|
|Cash advance fee||P500 or 3% of the withdrawn amount, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.|
|Monthly EIR on cash advance||3.55%|
|Late payment fee||P200 or 7% of the amount due, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher.|
|Minimum due amount||
The sum total of:
•P500 or 5% of the total due, depending on whichever of the 2 is higher +
•Past due amount, if applicable +
•Current late payment fee, if applicable +
•Over limit fee.
|Over Limit fee||P500|
|Card replacement fee||P300|
How to apply for RCBC Wilcon MasterCard
You can apply online for the Wilcon-RCBC Bankard MasterCard. Visit the official Philippines RCBC Bankard website and navigate to the Wilcon-RCBC Bankard MasterCard webpage. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will find the option, “Apply Online Now!”. Click on this option and follow the instructions to complete the application process.
Lost/Stolen Card Liabilities
In an event that you have lost or misplaced your Wilcon-RCBC Bankard MasterCard, or it has been stolen, you must inform the bank immediately. If you are in Metro Manila, you can contact the RCBC Bankard Customer Service on 888-1-888, round the clock. If you are outside Metro Manila, then you can call the bank on their toll-free number at 1-800-10-888-1888. If you are outside the Philippines, then contact the bank on +8000-BANKARD.
The bank may request you to submit a written and signed statement regarding the circumstances leading to the loss/theft of your credit card. Until you report the incident to the bank, you will be liable for all unauthorized charges on your credit card.
For disputed charges, the bank may reserve the charges while investigating any claims made by you. If the investigation proves that purchases and/or charges made on your credit card are valid, you will be liable to pay for the charges with a retroactive interest.
You will have to pay a replacement fee of P300 to receive a new Wilcon-RCBC Bankard MasterCard.
- RCBC Classic Cards
- RCBC Gold Cards
- RCBC Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Black Card Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Visa Infinite Card
- RCBC World MasterCard
- RCBC UnionPay Card
- RCBC Corporate Card
- RCBC Landmark Anson’s MasterCard
- RCBC LJC MasterCard
- RCBC Citrus MasterCard
- RCBC Mango MasterCard
- RCBC Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard
- RCBC Wilcon MasterCard
- RCBC HBC MasterCard
- RCBC Fully Booked MasterCard
- RCBC Web Shopper