LANDBANK Visa Debit Card is a new product launched by the bank to help people make cashless transactions using the money they already have in their accounts. Through the use of this card, people can shop online or over phone and pay bills easily. They can use the card to make payments in over 1.9 million merchant stores without having any security concerns. Apart from this, cardholders can enjoy various offers by Visa when they use this card.
Features and Benefits of Landbank Debit Card
- Globally Accepted – LANDBANK Visa Debit Card is accepted in every part of the world.
- Cashless Transactions – Using the LANDBANK Visa Debit Card, people can make cashless transactions online, in – stores or by phone.
- Easy Payments – This card is easy to use as people have to just swipe and sign to make payments.
- ATM Access – This card can be used to withdraw cash or make enquiries from any ATM in and outside Philippines. If you use this card at any LANDBANK ATM, you will have the option to transfer funds as well.
- Bill Payment – People can use their LANDBANK Debit Card to pay their bills.
- Secure Transactions – To ensure that all the transactions made using the card are secure, people will have to either sign a transaction slip or enter their PIN whenever they make payments through Visa POS terminals.
Landbank Debit Card Limits
|Transaction Type||Channel||Maximum Limit|
|Daily limit on cash withdrawal||ATMs (in and outside Philippines)||PHP 50,000|
|Daily limit on LANDBANK Visa Debit purchases||Online, in – store, phone, purchases abroad and by mail||PHP 50,000|
Fees and Charges - Landbank Debit Card
|Type of Fees||Amount|
|ATM cash withdrawal (international)||PHP 150|
|Card replacement||PHP 150|
|ATM enquiry (international balance)||PHP 50|
|Fee for damaged, lost or stolen card||PHP 150|
In case people notice any irregular activity on their card, they must contact LANDBANK immediately and report the same. If they notice any errors in their transactions, they have to inform the bank within 15 days, starting from the date of transaction. They can download the Cardholder and Dispute Form from the website of the bank.
In case cardholders lose their card or if it is stolen, then they have to report the same to the bank as soon as possible to get it blocked.
Other security measures –
- Sign your card when you receive it.
- Go to any LANDBANK ATM and change the temporary Personal Identification Number (PIN). Do not share this number with anyone and do not write it anywhere on the card. Make sure that nobody sees you typing this number. Remember this number instead of saving it in any gadgets. A smart thing to do would be to change the PIN regularly.
- Ensure that you keep checking your transaction details and account statements to identify errors.
FAQs about LandBank Debit Card
- What is available balance and current balance?
- How do I check my Card Transactions and Statements?
- What do I do in case I forget my PIN?
- I want more details about LANDBANK Debit Card. Where can I find it?
Available balance is the amount that you can use immediately whereas current balance is the amount of money that might include some cheques that have to be cleared or card authorizations that still have to be approved.
To check your Card Transactions and Statements online, you have to register your account for iAccess. For other purposes, you will have to visit any branch of the bank.
If you forget your PIN, you will have to contact the bank branch of your account and request for a new PIN.
To find more details about LANDBANK Debit Card, you can visit the website or any branch of the bank. You can also contact on them on their toll – free number.