Maybank is one of the leading banks across the globe and offers financial services and products that come with immense flexibility. These products are designed to meet the needs and requirements of the customers. The ATM card offered by Maybank is a unique card and come with a lot of features and privileges. With a wide range of acceptance, you can withdraw money from different ATMs.
Features and Benefits of Maybank Debit Card
Maybank ATM Card comes with a myriad of benefits and features that are extremely useful for the consumers.
- There are multiple access points for this particular ATM card
- You can withdraw your funds through different ATM networks like Expressnet, Megalink and Bancnet.
- You can purchase different products from all the outlets that are Bancnet accredited, including the ones that are online.
- You can easily pay all your bills using the ATM, internet banking or mobile banking.
- Not only can you use this ATM card in Philippines, but also in Brunei, Singapore and Malaysia too.
- The different establishments where you can enjoy great privileges for using this card are SM Cinema, SM Appliance Center, SM Supermarket, SM Department Store, SM Hypermarket, Savemore Supermarket, Robinson’s Department Store, Robinson’s Appliance Store, Robinson’s Supermarket, Mercury Drug, Puregold JR, Puregold, Topshop, Topman,Resorts World, Toy Kingdom, Octagon, Nike, Olympic Village, Adidas Shop, Electroworld, St. Lukes Medical Center, Monterey Meatshop, Gerry’s Grill, Watch Republic and Unilab.
Fees and Charges Maybank Debit Card
|Classic Savings Account|
|Transaction||Fees and Charges|
|Dormancy Charges (Dollar)||USD 5|
|Dormancy Charges (Peso)||Php 300|
|Telegraphic Transfer (Outward)||USD 15|
|Telegraphic Transfer (Inward)||USD 5|
|Below ADB (Peso)||Php 300|
|Below ADB (US Dollar)||USD 5|
|Check from Manager||Php 50|
|Replacement / New ATM Card||Php 100|
|Bank Certificate||Php 100|
|Replacement / New Cash Card||Php 50|
|Lost Passbook Replacement||Php 100|
|Interim Bank Statement||Php 25|
|Stop Payment||Php 200 / check|
|Account’s Early Closure||Php 300|
|ATM Balance Inquiry (Other Banks)||Php 2|
|ATM Charges (Other Banks)||Php 11|
|Inter-Branch Withdrawal / Deposit||Free|
|BP Charges||Php 200 minimum|
|Loss / Replacement of the Time Deposit Certificate||Free|
|Falling below the average daily balance (US)||USD 5|
|Falling below the average daily balance (Peso)||Php 300|
|Demand Draft||USD 7|