Sterling Bank of Asia offers an all – in – one debit card called the ‘ShopNPay Debit Card’. Through the use of this card, Filipinos can access the money in their accounts easily and securely. They can use the ShopNPay Debit Card to make cashless purchases, pay bills, withdraw cash, transfer funds, etc. The card is accepted globally and has an EMV chip installed in it, which protects the cardholder from fraudsters.
Features and Benefits of Sterling Bank of Asia Debit Card
- Wide Acceptance – Sterling Bank of Asia ShopNPay Visa Debit Card is accepted everywhere in the Philippines and abroad.
- Easy Payments – Through the use of this card, people can easily make payments at any Visa merchant stores in and outside the Philippines and at any BancNet POS merchant stores. To make the payments, people have to simply swipe their card and enter their PIN or sign the transaction slip.
- Controlled Spending – People do not have to worry about credit limit when they use this card. The card allows them to withdraw the money they already possess in their current or savings account, thus giving them full control over the amount they spend.
- Cashless Payments – Sterling Bank of Asia ShopNPay Visa Debit Card allows people to make cashless payments at any BancNet and Visa POS terminal. They can also use this card to transfer money to another BancNet member – bank and Sterling Bank account.
- ATM Access – This card can be accessed from any Sterling Bank of Asia, Megalink, BancNet and Expressnet ATM in the Philippines and from any other ATM that is located outside the country.
Fees and Charges - Sterling Bank of Asia Debit Card
|Type of Fees||Amount|
|Fees at International Visa ATMs|
|For withdrawal||USD 3|
|For balance enquiry||USD 1|
|For declined transactions||USD 1|
|Fees at Local ATMs|
|For withdrawal from Megalink, BancNet and Expressnet ATMs||P 10|
|For using Expressnet and Megalink ATMs||P 1|
|For balance enquiry or withdrawal from ATMs of Sterling Bank of Asia||No Charge|
FAQs about Sterling Bank of Asia Debit Card
- Is there a security chip installed in the Sterling Bank of Asia ShopNPay Debit Card?
- For what purpose can I use my Sterling Bank of Asia ShopNPay Debit Card?
Yes, there is an EMV security chip installed in the Sterling Bank of Asia ShopNPay Debit Card.
You can use your Sterling Bank of Asia ShopNPay Debit Card for the following purposes:
- For purchases at any BancNet and Visa POS merchant stores.
- For online shopping.
- For transferring funds via ATMs.
- For withdrawing cash from ATMs.
- For bill payment.
Yes, you have to open either a Duo or Solo personal account with Sterling Bank of Asia to avail the ShopNPay Debit Card.
In case you lose your debit card, you must call up Sterling Bank of Asia and inform them about the same immediately to get the card blocked.
You can contact the customer care service of Sterling Bank of Asia to get more details about the ShopNPay Debit Card. You can also get details about the card from the bank’s website or any of it’s branches.