In today’s world, owning a car has become a necessity due to the lack of proper mass-transit facilities. The decision to purchase a car is a difficult one to make. But, thanks to car loans, people can now fulfil their dreams of owning a car. With easy repayment options and quick loan disbursement, EastWest bank car loan helps you plan your finances comfortably.
You’re probably eligible for an East West Bank Car Loan if you are
Salaried or self-employed
with regular income
Earn more than the minimum
Your East West Bank Car Loan amount eligibility is based on these factors
EMIs of other loans lower
Increase your eligible East West Bank Car Loan amount by these steps
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Documentation needed to apply for an East West Bank Car Loan
- 1.Duly filled auto loan application form
- 2.Photocopy of ID such as driver's license, passport, SSS ID, Company ID if company belongs to top 5,000 corporation, Postal ID, PRC ID
- 3.Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Income Tax Return (ITR) copy with BIR or bank stamp of the last 1 year
- Original copy of Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of last full month pay slip
- 4. Documentation for self Employed applicants:
- Photocopy of DTI registration or SEC
- Copy of Audited Financial Statements of the past year
East West Bank Car Loan DetailsUpdated on 26 Apr 2018
|Standard Interest Rate||4.95%-32%|
|Interest Rates ( With One Month Advance)||4.20% - 30.75%|
Overview of the EastWest Bank Car Loan
One of most economical loans with some fantastic benefits, the EastWest Bank auto loan is for those looking to purchase their dream car without it causing a hole in their pocket. This loan comes with affordable rates and friendly tenure along with convenient options to pay the loan. This loan is tailor made for all Filipinos looking to finance their dream set of wheels without numerous hassles.
Why choose EastWest Bank Car loan?
Out of the numerous reasons available for customers to choose EastWest Bank, the most compelling reason is the economical interest rate and flexible repayment tenure. One of the first and foremost aspects of a loan that any customer will look at is the rate of interest as this determines the amount that has to be repaid back as part of the loan. EastWest Bank offers a rate of interest that is very easy on the pocket. In addition to this the loan quantum provided is also generous and this loan is available for various vehicles. The loan comes with affordable downpayment.
Loans are long term commitments hence it is imperative that customers have a good experience at the same and EastWest Bank is known for its diligent customer care service and will ensure that all customers have an experience that is faultless.
Features of EastWest Bank Car Loan
EastWest Bank car loan is a comprehensive financial product that is tailor made to suit the diverse needs of borrowers. Robust loan disbursal and add-on benefits makes EastWest Bank car loan the best of its kind in the market. Here are some of the benefits that come with EastWest Bank car loan.
- Wide acceptability of vehicles
- Affordable Amortizations
- Minimum down-payment
- Easy repayment tenures
- Fast loan processing
- Convenient payment options
EastWest Bank car loan is offered for the widest range of vehicle models.
With flexible tenures and interest rates, the EMI’s will be easy on your pocket.
EastWest bank car loans requires you to put down a very affordable amount as the down-payment.
With tenures ranging from 12 months to 60 months, you can choose a tenure according to your financial plans.
The loan processing time is as fast as 3 hours.
Borrowers can use Post Dated Cheques (PDC’s) and Automatic Debit Arrangement (ADA) options to pay the monthly installments.
Eligibility for EastWest Bank Car Loan
- Salaried professionals, self-employed individuals and entrepreneurs are eligible to apply for EastWest Bank car loan.
- The borrower’s age must be between 21 to 70 years at the time of maturity of the loan.
- The borrower’s gross monthly income should not be less than PhP40,000.
Companies that are registered and have been profitably operating for the at least the last 3 years are eligible to apply.
Documents Requirements for EastWest Bank car loan
- Duly filled-out application form
- Income tax return statements
- Bank statements and references
- Proof of other income sources
- A copy of identification papers like passport, driver’s license etc.,
- Salaried professionals need to submit a copy of the employment certificate.
- Self-employed individuals must submit the business permit, business registration certificate and the last 3 years’ financial statements.
- Completely filled application form
- Company profile and business write-up
- List of 3 major suppliers and clients
- Articles of Incorporation and by-laws
- Audited and in-house financial statements for the last 3 years
- List of stockholders, addresses and ownership
- Bank references including existing and paid loans.
Interest Rates for EastWest Bank Car Loan
|Term||Standard Rates||With One-Month Advance|
FAQ's about EastWest Bank car loan
- What are the payment options that customers can avail of while repaying their loans?
- What is the processing time required for the EastWest Bank auto loan?
- Post approval of loan, what are the documents that need to be submitted by customers?
Post dated checks will be issued for customers in order to repay their loans. Another option that can be availed is an ADA or automatic debit arrangement against an account with EastWest Bank.
Customers need not worry about undue hassles and delays when it comes to the processing their auto loans as it takes only about three hours.
After loan approval, customers will have to submit the following -
- For applicants who are married, spouse as a co-maker is required.
- AOG with an insurance policy that is comprehensive from an insurance company that has been accredited by EastWest Bank.
- For those who are employed, most recent payslips and a certificate of employment.
- For self employed individuals, DTI Registration is required.
- Most recent Financial Statements (three years), Articles of Partnership or Articles of Incorporation.
- For those who are self employed or corporations or partnerships, trade references are required.
- Chattel Mortgage fees
- Insurance policy
- Out of town fee if applicable
- LTO registration fee