A new age bank in Philippines, EastWest was established in 1994 with the opening of its first branch in Makati City. Since then, this subsidiary institution of Filinvest Development Corporation (FDC) has been offering a wide range of banking and financial services to its customers.
EastWest offers a pleasing range of credit cards, based on both Mastercard and Visa platforms. From the Titanium/Platinum range to category specific cards like fuel, the bank aims to meet the credit needs of all types of customers. The entire credit card range comes with exclusive benefits in categories such as travel, health & wellness, dining etc. Plus, rewards and rebates such as air miles, cash rebates at supermarkets are like icing on the cake.
Salient Features of EastWest Credit Cards
- Earn pleasing reward points on every spend. Every Php100 spent earns you 1 reward point with most cards. Cards such as the EastWest Platinum MasterCard further raises the bar by letting you earn 1 platinum reward point for every P40 spent.
- Cards like the EastWest Everyday MasterCard extends cash rebates as high as 5% on category based purchases. The rebates are available for most of the essential purchases such as grocery, fuel etc.
- Complimentary Travel Insurance for Gold/Visa Mastercard holders provides cover to most of the travel related risks.
- Request upto 9 Supplementary cards for your loved ones. Each card can be assigned a monthly sub limit to help you manage finances and track charges.
- A 24 hour customer service is available on toll free numbers to help you with any queries or issues.
- Supplementary benefits such as Quick Bills facility, Cash Advance options, EMI on large purchases complete the benefits circle.
Along with the completely filled and signed application form, the following documents must be submitted:
|ID Proof||Photocopy of the following:
• Company ID
• Voter’s ID
• Driver’s License
• BIR ID
• Company ID
|Proof of Income (Salaried Applicants)||BIR Form 2316 or Certificate of Compensation Payment and any one of the following:
• Appointment letter or personal action memo
• Latest payslip or the latest salary adjustment memo
• Employment Certificate with salary breakdown
• For government employees, copy of service record
• Most recent account statement or credit card reference
|Proof of Income (Self-employed Applicants)||Latest Audited Financial Statements and latest Income Tax Return|
|Local Resident Foreigner||ACR (Alien Certificate of Registration or Visa and Work permit|
Eastwest Card Promo
Promo: 7% Discount at Agoda.com
Card: All EastWest credit cards
Runtime: 20th February 2016 to 19th February 2017
Particulars: EastWest credit cardholders can avail amazing discounts and deals at hotels worldwide.
- Customers with good credit standing are eligible for this promo.
- A 7% discount can be availed by cardholders of: Dolce Vita Titanium MasterCard, Platinum MasterCard, Dolce Vita Master Card, Everyday Titanium MasterCard, Gold MasterCard/Visa and Hyundai MasterCard.
- A 5% discount can be availed by cardholders of: DLSAA MasterCard, Practical MasterCard and Classic MasterCard or Visa.
- The discount can be availed on accommodation only. It does not cover charges like taxes, extra charges and service fees.
- The bank is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred during the promotion period.
- This Agoda promotion cannot be combined with any other promo. It can also not be exchanged for cash or any other product.
|Explore More Eastwest Credit Card Promos|
EastWest Credit Card Rewards
The bank extends pleasing rewards and rebates on its entire range of credit cards. Depending on the type of card, one can reward points, charm points, cash rebates on retail and fuel purchases and a whole lot more. The accumulated rewards can be redeemed for exciting goodies and gift vouchers.
EastWest Credit Card Hotline
Customer service hotline: 888-1700
Toll Free (Domestic): 1-800-1888-8600
Toll Free (US): 1-866-828-6296
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EastWest Banking Corporation
Beaufort, 5th Avenue corner 23rd Street,
Bonifacio Global City, 1634
Taguig City, Philippines
- What is the eligible age for being a principal cardholder of an EastWest Bank credit card?
- If I am self-employed, what are the documents that I am required to submit for a principal credit card from EastWest Bank?
- Will I be issued a Statement of Account (SOA)? Where will I receive it?
- Does EastWest Bank allow the Automatic Debit Arrangement for my credit card payment?
- What happens if I have remaining balance on a closed EastWest Bank credit card account?
The eligible age of a principal EastWest Bank credit cardholder is 21 years.
If you are self-employed, you will have to submit the latest Income Tax Return (ITR) and the recent audited financial statements (AFS), along with the credit card application.
Yes, the SOA will be issued on a monthly basis via email or your residential address on record. In case you do not receive your SOA, you should immediately notify the bank.
Yes, the bank allows you to opt for the Automatic Debit Arrangement facility, where the bank debits the minimum payment due monthly against your savings or current EastWest account.
In case of a closed credit card account, you will have to make appropriate arrangements to collect the balance within a span of three months from the date of account closure. Failure to do so may result in deduction of a fee from your credit balance. The fee is charged towards administrative costs for maintaining your credit account.