About Equicom Savings Bank Credit Cards
Equicom Savings Bank is one of the leading credit card company in the Philippines. The Chairman of EqB, Mr.Antonio L.Go is also the Founder and President of Equitable Card Network which was established in the year 1989. EqB credit card holders can access over 9000 ATM’s across the Philippines and over 1 million VISA Plus ATM’s worldwide. Also, Equicom Savings Bank credit cards offer exclusive privileges and benefits like the key rewards program and flexible payment terms to all the cardholders. Equicom Savings Bank credit cards are widely recognized and accepted in over 32 million merchant stores across the globe.
Equicom Savings Bank Credit Cards FAQ
Equicom Visa Credit Card
Equicom Visa credit card offers unique benefits like separate credit limit for instalment purchases and one key point for every Php300 billed, which can be used to avail special discounts.
- Who can apply for this credit card?
To be eligible for Equicom Visa credit card, the applicant must satisfy all the following criteria.
- The applicant must be between 21 to 70 years of age.
- The applicant must be a Filipino citizen and must be residing in the Philippines.
- The minimum gross annual income requirement to apply for the Classic card is Php 120,000 and Php 500,000 to apply for the Gold card.
The documentation requirements vary depending on the nationality, type of employment and source of income. All applicants must submit a proof of income and identity proof along with a duly filled form to complete the application process. Here’s a list of all the necessary documents one must submit for Equicom credit card.
- Salaried Applicants:
The applicant should submit any one of the following documents – certificate of employment, employment contract, appointment letter, latest payslips or latest credit card statement.
- Self-Employed Applicants:
Self-employed applicants must submit full-year tax returns, audited financial statements, copy of registration with the concerned government agency and latest credit card statement.
- Proof of Identification:
All applicants must submit two valid proof of ID which is authorized by a signatory.
- The card offers two credit limits in a single card – one for Peso billings and a separate Dollar limit.
- With key reward points that is offered on every purchase, cardholders can avail exclusive deals with merchant partners across the globe.
- Cardholders are eligible to get unlimited supplementary cards in addition to the primary card and can also set the sub-limits for each card.
For the gold card, P2,000 is charged as annual fee and P1,000 is charged as annual fee for the classic card. The annual membership fee is waived for both the cards.
The application form the Equicom Visa Credit Card is available online. You can visit any of the nearest bank branch to submit the application form.
Other Products from Equicom Savings Bank
- Equicom Savings Bank Personal Loan
- Equicom Savings Bank Housing Loan
- Equicom Savings Bank Time Deposit
About Equicom Savings Bank
Equicom Savings Bank is a licensed thrift bank whose main focus is on taking deposits and originating mortgages. Equicom bank is a member of the Equicom group, an amalgamation of companies in healthcare, information services and finance. Equicom Savings Bank has its head office in the Makati Central Business District and sixteen branches across the Philippines. EqB was also the first-ever, proud recipient of the “Pagtugon Award” for the bank’s efforts in addressing customers’ banking needs. Equicom bank was also stated as the most responsive bank in the Philippines when it comes to addressing customer requirements. EqB offers a wide range of unique, diversified banking services like deposits, loans, banking cards and cash management facilities. With the top-notch mobile and internet banking facilities, Equicom customers have instant access to their accounts anytime, anywhere.