Overview of COCOLIFE Healthcare
An ISO 9001:2000 certified company, Cocolife is the biggest life insurance organisation in Philippines today. The company offers a full range of life insurance, health care products along with a slew of mutual fund options with branches all over the country. Cocolife healthcare, the exclusive arm of this insurance major provides an assortment of products for employers, that are cost effective and offers quality healthcare to the employee base. Cocolife has a massive network consisting of over 800 network hospitals and clinics along with 11,000 plus top physicians and consultants in various fields of medicine. The company is the preferred health insurance provider for more than 1,000 companies in Philippines.
Providing quality health & wellness benefits to employees speaks volumes of the employer's efforts to retain talent. Health insurance products from Cocolife helps you in achieving these objectives.
Health Insurance Schemes Offered by Cocolife Healthcare in Philippines
Cocolife offers 4 types of insurance schemes covering all aspects of healthcare. Depending on the requisites, you can choose from the following.
- HMO Program
- Medical Reimbursement Program
- Third Party Administration Program
- Daily Hospitalization Benefit Program
HMO Program: Under this option, members can be added for a fixed premium per member and a set of predefined health benefits can be chosen. Members can access cashless medical treatment at any of the top rated hospitals and clinics nationwide.
Medical Reimbursement Program: Provides reimbursement of medical expenses incurred for treatment at hospitals due to illness or accident. Treatment can be availed at a wide range of hospitals across the country.
Third Party Administration Program: The product offers access to Cocolife facilities and network hospitals along with the flexibility to self administer along with benefits of an HMO.
Daily Hospitalization Benefit Program: Under this program, daily monetary assistance is provided to hospitalised individuals who are unable to work and not receive compensation from the employers.
Features and Benefits of Cocolife Healthcare
Comprehensive HMO Program
Covers an extensive range of services such as Inpatient care, Outpatient care, Annual health checkups, Preventive care, Annual health check ups, Dental coverage. It also provides monetary compensation in case of natural or accidental death.
Choose the most suitable services as deemed apt for members in the cluster. The following options are available under this option.
- Inpatient Only: Covers hospitalization due illness or accident. Does not cover other forms care.
- Outpatient Only: The program covers consultations, laboratory tests and other treatments that do not require hospitalisation.
- ER Coverage: Cover is provided for emergency life threatening medical conditions which require immediate diagnosis and care.
Cocolife Healthcare FAQs
- Where do I find the list of network hospitals and clinics of Cocolife healthcare?
- How do I contact Cocolife for a medical reimbursement?
- I would like to enrol my dependents for the medical insurance program provided by my company? How do I do that?
- Does Cocolife provide reimbursement for costs of medicines and tests availed outside the network hospital?
- I lost my Cocolife Healthcare card and need to undergo hospitalization for a surgery. How do I proceed?
A list is available on cocolifehealthcare.com.ph in the form of drop down options which help you in getting details of the nearest network hospital in your locality.
You can call the 24 hour member assistance hotlines on the numbers below for information regarding reimbursement.
PLDT: (+632) 812-9090
Globe: (+63917) 536-0962
Sun: (+63922) 892-8828
Smart: (+63908) 894-7763
You need to contact the HR department in your company for further information in this regard. As Cocolife provides customised insurance programs for companies, the enrollment depends on the agreed terms.
Yes, it does provide a reimbursement, provided the charges are covered in the policy terms and have been recommended by the doctor/staff treating the patient.
Please call the Member Assistance Hotline on the phone numbers provided for endorsement of the treatment by Cocolife representatives. You’re required to produce a valid identification proof at the hospital.
To request for a replacement card, contact the HR department in your company for a detailed procedure.