Overview of AXA life insurance
Across five continents (59 countries), the AXA Group is leading the world’s Financial Protection market in every stage of life including insurance, savings, wealth management and personal protection. AXA provides incomparable personalized services and solutions to both individuals and groups.
The AXA Groups at present employs over 161,000 employees and exclusive distributors. The company also has a remarkable 103 million customers around the globe and more than 1 trillion Euros in assets under management. The impressive international standard of AXA is what has made it the highest-ranking global insurance brand as well as kept its position in Interbrand’s ‘100 Best Global Brands’. AXA’s international growth is now focused on the fast-growing economy of Asia Pacific, Philippines being one of them.
In Philippines, the AXA group has held hands with Metrobank Group to create AXA Philippines, one of Philippine’s most sought after financial institutions, offering services in insurance, automotive industries, banking etc. Servicing more than 690,000 individuals through individual or group life insurance products, AXA has established itself to be one of the largest life insurance companies in Philippines.
Life Insurance Schemes offered by AXA in Philippines
- Life BasiX
Are you looking to invest in something and for a trusted life insurance? Look no further than the Life BasiX which gives you the flexibility of having both in one product. Be confident in the knowledge that your family will be secured even in the event of your death and the loss of your income. At the same time your investment will have the highest growth potential thanks to AXA’s professionally managed funds.
Features and Benefits
- In the event of your untimely demise, Life BasiX will provide your family with a lump sum cash benefit which is equal to either the amount of your life insurance coverage or the actual amount of money in your policy, whichever is higher.
- You only need to pay for the first 10 years so that your investment grows. After which, as long as have sufficient funds, your recurring policy charges will cover your investment. However, to help build your investment faster, you may continue paying after ten years.
- Life BasiX’s flexible nature can accommodate any type of risk appetite, growth, bonds, investment horizon, stocks, or a combination of these that you are looking for. You can count on the Metrobank
- Trust Banking Group, one of the best fund managers in Asia, to give you personalized solutions that will benefit you in every way.
- Making regular payments will ensure your money grows in a volatile market since you can invest more in stocks and bonds. This not only lowers your average cost per share and helps to diminish the result of market irregularity, but can also help in building on returns.
- In addition to your regular payments, if you make top-ups in your chosen AXA fund/s, you will find that you will reach your goals faster.
- Enjoy guaranteed loyalty bonus, as long as your policy is active on its 25th and 15th anniversary dates. The bonus amount which is added to your preferred AXA fund/s will result in your investment having a higher growth potential.
- It’s up to you where you want your money to grow; and you can change your mind multiple times only with the AXA life insurance. It’s possible to alter risk preference, investment horizon and personal growth of AXA fund/s even up to eight times a year
- Waiver of Premium: If you become permanently and completely disabled before you turn 60 years old, Waiver of Premium will cover all remaining unpaid premiums.
- Secure Rider: In case you are in an accident which results in death, disablement, major burns or dismemberment, you are entitled to cash benefits.
- Protector Rider: Protector Rider gives bonus insurance coverage in the event of your death. The coverage period may be for 1, 5, or 10 years.
- Shield Rider: Life BasiX makes sure you have financial support if you are diagnosed with any of the covered illnesses by paying you a fixed amount. The covered illnesses includes stroke, cancer, dengue and heart attack.
- Care Rider: Hospital confinement can lead to a lot of pressure financially since you may have loss of earnings added to the many hospital expenses. To help you out, Life BasiX gives daily cash benefits to help you out.
Are you worried about your loved ones future in the unfortunate event of your untimely death? If you are, Life eXentials is the perfect scheme which will take your worries away. You can be confident that your family will be worry free when it comes to finances with the Life eXentials.
Features and Benefits
- Life eXentials, unlike most other life insurances, pays out its benefit every month for five years so that you don’t need to worry about the proceeds being spent in advance, which would leave your family’s future in danger.
- Pay for only five years.
- Life eXentials is not only easy to understand, easy to apply for and easy on the pocket. Simply pick a plan you can afford to pay monthly, fill out the simple form and pay. Simple as that.
- Getting yourself a Life eXentials is just a few clicks away. You have the option of buying online through AXA iON or getting an AXA Financial Advisor to help you with the process.
- Even with just P1,500 per month, you can start erecting an impressive savings fund.
- With the mere savings of 5 years, you can enjoy a one-time guaranteed cash benefit at maturity which is worth up to P520,000 pesos.
- Even if you are unable to pay for five years to complete the five year savings plan, because of an unfortunate disability, Life eXentials will still provide you with the plan’s full cash benefit at maturity.
Helpline Number for AXA life insurance
You may call the customer service at (+632) 5815-292 with any doubts or queries. Customer service is available Monday to Friday, between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM.