Overview of BDO Life Insurance
A full service universal bank in the country, BDO today is a leading banking company in Philippines strengthened by a series of acquisitions and mergers since its inception in 1968. Today, BDO provides a complete range of banking, investment and insurance solutions to millions of Filipinos serviced by a strong network of over 860 operating branches complemented by 2,500 plus ATMs. This banking giant also maintains a network of 30 international offices, from South East Asia to Europe.
In the life insurance segment, BDO extends a salient range of products for individuals in the categories below. The insurance plans are offered in association with Generali Philippines.
- Savings & Retirement
- Estate Planning
Stakeholders in the corporate segment can also explore Group Term and Hospitalization insurance options extended by BDO to the salaried class.
Features and Benefits of BDO Life Insurance
Uncertainties in life do not come at a definite date or time. As a breadwinner and responsible family member, insuring the future of your loved ones is paramount so that they do not have to suffer due to lack of financial resources in your absence. Traditional life insurance products from BDO help you in covering all key risks and come with the most advanced features and benefits.
Whole Life Insurance
A traditional life insurance policy that offers dual benefits of life coverage and returns serving multiple purposes. This insurance plan comes with little frills and easy to understand terms and conditions.
- This policy is available in both Peso and US$ currency options and guarantees coverage for life.
- The plan assures cash disbursals in case of emergencies so that you don’t have to look around for money when you need it the most.
- Participating insurance plans receive dividends on an annual basis, depending on the product chosen. This benefit manages your savings and investment needs.
- Add On Protection riders such as Accidental Death Benefit and Hospital Income Benefit extend immense value to the policy terms ensuring all round coverage.
- Flexible payment options ensure minimal impact on your monthly budget. Premium payments options are - one time, 5, 10, 20 years or up to the age of 99.
The Term Insurance offered by BDO provides a high life coverage at low premium payments for a limited period.
- Guaranteed protection for life during the coverage period with assured sum upon death to the nominated family members.
- Option to convert this plan into a permanent life insurance policy to maximize benefits.
- The Term Insurance plan from Generali is available in dual currency options - Peso & US$.
- Add On covers like the Accidental Death and Disability Benefit can be availed at a nominal price addition to enhance the existing coverage.
- The Premium Deposit Fund helps in shortening the premium payment term.
Variable Life Insurance
This is the most suitable insurance option for those looking for life protection as well as mobilising savings by means of a high returns market linked plan. Your hard earned money is invested in handpicked funds for the best possible results.
- This plan guarantees life insurance protection and also fulfills long term savings and investment goals by extending higher returns when compared to traditional savings instruments.
- You get to enjoy the flexibility to choose a fund of your choice based on your investment goals. The amount required is quite minimal and can be easily fulfilled without much deliberation.
- Reap benefits from professionally managed funds of BDO who reinvest your hard earned money wisely in the best financial instruments available in public and private space.
Along with cover for life, one of the basic expectations from a life insurance as an investment instrument is sound and periodic returns. The Endowment insurance plans from Generali and BDO not only guarantee life protection, but also extend pleasing cash payouts at regular intervals.
- Guaranteed life insurance protection right from day one.
- Assured cash payouts and dividends for every two years.
- Upon maturity after 20 years, get a lump sum benefit and access to accumulated dividends along with cash continuity benefit.