How to Calculate Installments with the BankBazaar.ph Personal Loan Calculator?
As its title so clearly describes, the BankBazaar.ph Personal Loan Calculator helps you discover important details pertaining to your personal loan including monthly installments due, the actual instalment amount and other amortization details. As a calculator, and in keeping with the essence and purpose of electronic calculators, this tool is intended to simplify an otherwise tedious and sufficiently complicated process.
Why Choose the BankBazaar.ph Personal Loan Calculator?
Fast- Calculating the actual monthly installment on your personal loan takes all of 30 seconds.
Simplify- Avoid stress and confusion that usually accompanies a tedious job. Save time and patience.
Experiment- Find out what works best for you, by testing out different interest rates and tenures.
Expert Support- Learn everything you need to know about personal loans with our expert customer support team.
Step to Use Personal Loan Calculator
- From the main menu, access the ‘Finance Tools’ option. Herein, choose ‘Personal Loan Calculator’ as the next step.
- The latter page comprises of two ruler scales denoting ‘Loan Amount’ and ‘Tenure’.
- Select your personal loan amount on the ruler titled ‘Loan Amount’.
- Select the overall tenure as chosen by you for your personal loan on the ruler titled ‘Tenure’.
- Supply the applicable interest rate in the field denoted as ‘Interest Rate in %’. Note- the default value is already populated in this field and can be easily changed to match the interest rate applicable to you.
- Supply the applicable processing fee (% of loan amount) in the denoted field. Note- the default value is already populated in this field and can be easily changed to match the processing fee as applicable to you.
- Click on the button marked ‘Calculate’.
- The complete breakup of the total interest due and monthly installment are now listed before you.
A tedious and complicated task, made simple by the immensely user friendly BankBazaar.ph Personal Loan Calculator. However, in the event of you encountering a bug through this process or having a query or concern, contact us and our customer support team will be happy to help you out.