Philippine National Bank Credit Cards
As one the largest banks in the Philippines in terms of assets and deposits, Philippine National Bank is a premier financial institution with a gamut of products and services for corporates, middle market companies, small and medium enterprises and also retail customers. Initially established as a Government bank, PNB was privatized in 2007 and is now a public listed company with a large customer base. Philippines’ leading business corporation, Lucio Tan Group is a major stockholder of the Philippine National Bank. PNB offers a full range of retail banking products with Philippine National Bank credit cards being the most preferred credit instrument in the Philippines.
Philippine National Bank has an extensive network of 656 branches and 849 ATMs across the Philippines. Additionally it has a strong international presence with 77 overseas branches and also maintains correspondent banking relationships with more than 900 banks worldwide. PNB is involved in remittance financing through its subsidiaries in the United States, Guam, Canada, Italy, Hong Kong and France and performs full banking services in the United Kingdom. PNB primarily engages itself in lending, deposits, bills discounting, foreign exchange, trade finance, fund transfers, treasury and retail banking. Additionally the Philippine National Bank also provides solutions pertaining to investment banking, leasing and financing, stock brokerage and freight forwarding services. After its merger with Allied Banking Corporation in 2013, the Philippine National Bank has become the fourth largest private sector bank in the Philippines. Widely spread across different geographies, PNB is the most prominent bank providing comprehensive banking services to Overseas Filipino Workers.
PNB Essentials MasterCard
Shop, dine and travel the globe with PNB Essentials MasterCard, loaded with exciting offers and privileges exclusively available to a Philippine National Bank customer.
- Does the PNB Essentials MasterCard include insurance coverage for PNB customers?
Yes, PNB credit card holders can enjoy free travel insurance up to P1M, purchase protection insurance and fraud transaction insurance covered as part of their PNB Essentials MasterCard privileges.
- How can customers redeem their rewards points earned by using their PNB Essentials MasterCard’s?
PNB customers can opt to redeem their points either as Cash Credits or in Mahubay Miles.
- How does the PNB MasterCard inControl feature help a customer?
Customers can efficiently manage the spending on their credit cards by setting designated limits using the PNB MasterCard inControl feature.
- Can credit card purchases be converted into monthly installments by customers?
Yes, PNB customers have the option of converting their high value purchases into monthly installments at zero percent interest rates.
- Are e-statements available to PNB Essentials MasterCard holders?
Yes, customers can access and view their e-statements via the PNB web portal.
PNB Platinum MasterCard
Keep track of fashion trends, dine in the finest of restaurants and live the life you have always dreamed of with a PNB Platinum MasterCard offered with attractive perks and benefits.
- What is unique about the PNB Platinum MasterCard?
The PNB Platinum MasterCard offers customers the unique feature of dual currency billing, with local transactions charged in Pesos and international transactions billed in Dollars.
- How does the PNB Platinum MasterCard benefit high-end luxury shoppers?
Customers making high value lifestyle purchases can easily convert their transactions into monthly installment payments at 0% interest rates.
- Can balance transfers be done on a PNB Platinum MasterCard?
Yes, PNB customers have the option of making balance transfers from other credit cards at low interest rates.
- What is the percentage of cash advance a customer can get with his PNB Platinum MasterCard?
A PNB Platinum MasterCard holder can get up to 30% of his credit limit from any MasterCard ATM, BancNet or PNB ATM.
- What does the MasterCard Moments newsletter provide?
Customers can access the MasterCard Moments e-newsletter to know about the discounts and offers currently available to a PNB Platinum MasterCard holder.
The Travel Club Platinum MasterCard
Love being a globetrotter? The Travel Club Platinum MasterCard is a reliable travel companion from the Philippine National Bank providing exclusive privileges for purchases at The Travel Club stores.
- Does the Travel Club Platinum MasterCard include insurance coverage for PNB customers?
Yes, PNB credit card holders can enjoy free travel insurance up to P1M, purchase protection insurance and fraud transaction insurance covered as part of The Travel Club Platinum MasterCard privileges.
- Can the Travel Club Platinum MasterCard be billed in more than one currency?
The Travel Club Platinum MasterCard offers customers a unique feature of dual currency billing, with local transactions charged in Pesos and international transactions billed in Dollars.
- Can the Travel Club Platinum MasterCard be used worldwide?
Yes, the Travel Club Platinum MasterCard is accepted at 22 million outlets in 210 countries across the world.
- How are rewards points calculated while using the Travel Club Platinum MasterCard?
The customer earns 1 reward point for every P40 spent at The Travel Club and one point for every P50 spent anywhere else.
- Are there any discounts for items bought at The Travel Club stores?
Any purchase done using the Travel Club Platinum MasterCard at The Travel Club outlets will get a discount of 5%.
- The eligible age of a principal card applicant is between 21 to 65 years.
- The minimum eligible age for a supplementary cardholder is 13 years.
- Applicant must be a resident of Philippines and a Filipino citizen.
- The gross yearly earning of applicant must be a minimum of P120,000.
- Applicant, if employed must be a regular employee for a minimum of a year.
- If self-employed, applicant must be in a profitable self-employment for a minimum of two years.
• IDs issued by the government with a photo. Example: Passport, Driver’s License, SSS/TIN ID or Unified Multi-purpose ID (or)
• Company ID issued by institutions registered with SEC, BSP or IC.
|Income Proof – Employed||
• Employment Certificate with date of hire, designation, gross income (or)
• Most recent 3 month payslips (or)
• ITR (Income Tax Return)
|Income Proof – Self-employed||
Most recent ITR or audited AFS (Audited Financial Statements) (or)
Registrations papers from SEC/DTI.
Promo: Up to 50% Discount at Luxent Hotel
Runtime: 1st February to 15th December 2016
Participating cards: All PNB credit cards
- 50% discount on published room rates at Luxent Hotel.
- 20% off on Food & Beverage
- 10% off on rooms based on the best rate available.
- Booking should be done with the partner merchant during the promo period.
- Pre-booking for this promo can be done via a phone call, e-mail and walk-in only. Card member can call Luxent Hotel for any inquiries and booking. The bank does not hold any responsibility on the same.
- Card member should mention his or her interest in availing the promo discount with the hotel while booking the rooms. Other bookings and cancellation policies of the hotel are applicable.
- The promo discount cannot be transferred, exchanged for other services on the menu or converted to cash.
- Promo cannot be combined with other offers or discounts from Luxent Hotel or PNB.
|Explore More PNB Credit Card Promos|
Other Products from PNB