RCBC Bankard Credit Cards
The Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation have been one of the top contenders in the Philippine credit card industry with its unique line of RCBC Bankard Credit Cards. Originally introduced as a joint venture between the RCBC Bank and Bankard Inc., a forerunner in the credit card industry, the RCBC Bankard Credit Cards have been designed to complement your lifestyle and provide maximum monetary benefit. This line of credit cards is accompanied with a wide spectrum of privileges and features like flexible reward points, easy payment options, cash rebate, AIRMILES and exclusive treats like discounts & treats at special partner shopping, dining and wellness destinations.
RCBC Bankard Classic Card
Designed for young professionals, the RCBC Bankard Classic Card is widely recognized and allows you to shop safely and securely in stores and online. Pay for high-value purchases in easy installments and enjoy a waiver on your first year’s membership fee.
- What is the annual membership fee payable for the RCBC Bankard Classic Card?
The membership fee for the RCBC Bankard Classic MasterCard/VISA/JCB cards is P1,500 & while for the MyDream JCB Cards it is P800. Also, customers enjoy a waiver on the first year’s membership fee.
- What is the fee charged for late payment of the credit card bill?
A late payment fee shall be charged at the rate of 7% of past due amount or P200, which ever amount is higher
- What is the monthly rate of interest applicable for all Classic MasterCard/VISA/JCB cards?
An interest rate of 3.50% is applicable on all Classic MasterCard/VISA/JCB cards and 2.90% on all MyDream JCB cards.
- Are all RCBC Bankard MasterCard/VISA and JCB cards included in the Flexible Reward Program?
The Flexible Rewards Program extends only to the RCBC Bankard Classic MasterCard and VISA cards. It does not include the MyDream JCB Cards.
- What is the membership fee for the RCB Bankard Classic supplementary cards?
Membership fee for all Classic MasterCard/VISA/JCB supplementary cards is P750 a year and P400 a year for MyDream JCB cards.
RCBC Bankard Gold Card
Enjoy benefits at home and overseas with the RCBC Bankard Gold Card which lets you take advantage of benefits like the Flexible Rewards Program, travel insurance, easy payment installments and peso payments for purchases made in other currencies.
- What is the interest rate applicable on the RCBC Bankard Gold Card?
This card carries a nominal interest rate of 3.50%.
- What is the membership fee accompanying this card?
Customers have to pay a principal membership fee of P3,000 per year out of which the first year’s membership fee is waived.
- Does this card have a cash advance feature?
Yes. Customers can withdraw cash up to 30% of the credit limit on their RCB Bankard Gold Card. Withdrawals can be done at any ATM bearing the Cirrus or VISA logo.
- What is the late payment fee applicable on this card?
A late payment fees of P200 or 7% of past due amount is levied, subject to whichever amount is higher.
- Are RCBC Bankard Gold Cards internationally recognized?
RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard
Widely recognized globally, the RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard is one of the unique offerings by RCBC. Fulfill your social obligation as this card lets you donate towards noble causes for child and youth development.
- What is the membership fee charged for this card?
Customers will be charged a membership fee of P2,500 per year for the RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard. A special waiver has been given on the first year’s fee.
- What is the monthly interest rate accompanying this card?
This card carries a monthly interest rate of 2.75%.
- Is this card associated with any charitable organizations?
Yes. This card is part of the Diamond Cares Program where P20 will be donated to the Gawad Kalinga Sibol (Child & Youth Development) for every P100 charged to your card.
- Can I access any airport lounge service with the RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum MasterCard?
Yes. This card entitles you to avail airport lounge service at the luxurious MIASCOR Airport Lounge.
- Does this card carry a late payment fee?
Yes. Card holders will be charged a late fee of P200 or 7% of the past due amount, whichever is higher.
RCBC Bankard Black Card Platinum MasterCard
Join the elite circle of card holders with the RCBC Bankard Black Car Platinum MasterCard. Enjoy world-class convenience while travelling, enjoy exclusive rewards while shopping and dining at global destinations. Additionally, 5 supplementary card holders enjoy a waiver on membership free for life.
- Is the RCBC Bankard Black Card Platinum MasterCard available for different currencies?
Yes. There is a Peso Black Card for Peso transactions and a dedicated Dollar Black Card for transactions made in dollars.
- What is the annual membership fee for the Black Card Platinum MasterCard?
A membership fee of P3,600 per year and US$100 per year is chargeable on the Black Card Peso and the Black Card Dollar respectively.
- What is the monthly interest rate applicable on both the cards?
A monthly interest rate of 3.50% is chargeable on the Black Card Peso and a rate of 2.0% is chargeable on the Black Card Dollar.
- Is there a late payment fee chargeable on the Black Card Platinum MasterCard?
Yes. A late payment fee of 7% of past due amount or P200, whichever amount is higher, is chargeable on the Black Card Peso. On the Black Car Dollar, a late payment fee of US$5 is chargeable.
- Do these cards carry a Cash Advance facility?
Black Card Platinum MasterCard holders can access cash in advance amounting to as much as P250,000 or 50% of their credit limit, whichever amount is lower.
RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card
Enter a world of exclusive benefits, privileges, services and rewards with the RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card, not only at home but overseas as well. Amp up your savings by way of rebates with this specially designed lifestyle card.
- What is the membership fee charged on the RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card?
This card carries a membership fee of P3,600 a year. However, membership fee is waived for up to 9 supplementary cards.
- Is there a monthly interest rate applicable on this card?
Yes. A monthly interest rate of 3.50% / 3/54% is applicable on this card.
- What are the exclusive benefits offered by this card?
All RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite Card holders are entitled to a 5% rebate, all year round, on straight-charge purchases at any local or international clothing/ apparel shops/outlets.
- Is this card a part of the Priority Pass Airport Lounge Access Program?
Yes. This card allows you access to over 700 VIP lounges in major airports across 100 countries.
- Does this card carry a late payment fee?
Yes, this card carries a late payment fee or P200 or 7% of past amount due, which ever amount is higher.
Featured promo for RCBC Credit Card
Promo : Promo- Free Uber Ride worth up to P500
Particulars : This offer can be availed by all new RCBC Bankard card users who applied through the RCBC Bankard Direct sales agents.
RCBC Bankard card users who are new users of Uber can procure one free ride that is worth P500.
New cardholders will receive their promo code for a free ride through Electronic Direct mail or SMS.
In order to avail this offer, customers will have to follow the simple steps given below -
- Customers have to download the UBER app and create an account
- The payment section of the account should be linked to the customer’s RCBC Bankard card
- Customers will have to click on promotions and the promo code should be entered
- The pick-up location and destination must be provided post which a request can be placed for UberBLACK or uberX.
Terms and Conditions : This promo code can be used only once and is valid until 15 February, 2016 and for rides on UberBLACK and uberX only.
|Find More RCBC Credit Card Promos|
Other Products from RCBC
More read on RCBC credit cards
About RCBC Savings Bank
The RCBC Savings Bank is the consumer banking subsidiary of Philippines leading Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC). Having laid it’s foundation in 1996 with a one branch office, the organization has now expanded operations and currently boasts of a nation-wide network with 145 branches and 343 ATMs. Serving a diverse customer base, the bank currently offers a range of financial services which include deposits (savings, checking, time and foreign currency deposit unit), cash cards, credit cards, investments, cash management and business loans.
News About RCBC Credit Cards
21% Rise in Earnings by RCBC in just 9 Months
The Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation observed a rise by 21% in a span of 9 months thereby building a strong foundation for the steady growth of its core businesses.
Reports from the Philippines Stock Exchange say that RCBC’s net income was recorded at Php 3.64 billion from January to September 2015. This is Php 630 million higher than the observed Php 3.01 billion for the same period last year. Not only this, the bank’s net interest income was totalled at Php 11.46 billion from its outstanding portfolio of loans in just the first nine months of the year.
Apart from a growth of 19% in corporate loans and a 17% rise in consumer lending, the bank's loan book saw a whopping growth of 19% to an amount of Php 280.85 billion.
RCBC’s net interest income quarterly has only been increasing consistently quarter on quarter this financial year in spite of the competition in the financial services sector in the Philippines.
The bank’s reserve cover was seen to stand at an unbelievable number of 154.57% at the end of September 2015, thereby reinstating the fact that their businesses are healthy and their numbers speak volumes for their performance and quality in the finance and banking industry.
10th November 2015