Owning a car is one of the most prized possessions in our lifetime. If you’re living in the national capital region or other populous cities or towns, conveyance can be a challenge. Owning a car resolves this issue by ensuring smooth commutation to the destination. Having a car also helps in spending quality time with your loved ones in the family, especially with long distance travel and weekend getaways.
The most impending question that strikes when we talk about buying cars is the funding component. Not all of us are able to make an upfront payment towards procuring one, which calls for financing the requirement by means of a car loan. Auto or car loan as popularly known adds financial stimulus to your dream of buying a car. Robinsons bank car loan scheme offers maximum financing at low interest rates.
You’re probably eligible for an Robinsons Bank Car Loan if you are
Salaried or self-employed
with regular income
Earn more than the minimum
Your Robinsons Bank Car Loan amount eligibility is based on these factors
Loan capped @
80% of unit price loanable amount
EMIs of other loans lower
Increase your eligible Robinsons Bank Car Loan amount by these steps
Pay off your credit card bills
Choose longer tenure loan up to 5 years
Documentation needed to apply for an Robinsons Bank Car Loan
- 1.Application form duly filled and signed
- 2. Two valid ID proofs
- 3. Income Tax Return
- 4.Income Tax Return or Form 2316 signed by the employer
- 5. Audited Financial Statement stamped by BIR(for self employee)
Robinsons Bank Car Loan DetailsUpdated on 18 Jan 2017
|Margin of Finance||Up to 80%|
About Robinsons Bank
The bank began its journey in 1997 as a savings bank. Today, Robinsons is a large banking and financial services company offering deposits, loans and banking products to Filipinos across the country. Robinsons is a part of the JG Summit Holdings Inc, a large business house in Philippines with diverse interests in food manufacturing, hotels, real estate, petrochemicals and telecommunications.
The bank is one of the fastest growing new generation banks in the country with reference to its asset size and market capitalization. In its campaign so far, Robinsons bank has cashed on acquisitions as a party of its growth strategy. It acquired ABN Amro Savings Bank(Philippines) in 2002, The Royal Bank of Scotland(Philippines) in 2010 and most recently, Legazpi Savings Bank in Dec 2012. The bank continues to invest in rural sector banking.
Robinsons Bank Car Loan
As a part of its retail loan offering, Robinsons provides loan for new cars. With nominal documentation, you can sign up for a car loan. The rate of interest is competitive as per market standards which helps you save on interest charges. With up to 80 % as loanable amount, there is no stopping you from getting your hands on your favorite car.
Features of Robinsons Bank Car Loan
- Vying rate of interest: The car loan interest rates are competitive which implies that you save good amount of interest charges, giving you peace of mind.
- Flexible payment tenor: With a car loan from Robinsons, you can payback in EMI’s for up to 5 years. Easy installment tenors are available in 12, 18, 24, 36, 48 & 60 months. If your monthly budget is limited, flexible tenor plans helps in striking a balance.
- Maximum funding: You can get up to 80% of the car’s price as loan amount. If you have limited financial resources and are unable to make a high down payment, this arrangement helps to reduce the burden on you.
- Basic documentation: The application process is hassle free. Minimal documentation is the buzzword with Robinsons bank car loan. This is the most attractive incentive of signing up for a car loan with this bank.
- Quick Processing: Robinsons understands the fervor behind getting your hands on a new car and respects your time. Car loan application processing is instant and high levels of transparency is maintained.
Benefits of a Robinsons Bank Car Loan
- Pleasing interest rates and balanced repayment tenor are the highlights of this car loan product.
- Loan servicing can be easy and quick at select branches across their vast network. Do inquire with the bank for seasonal and limited period offers on car loans. You may qualify for exclusive terms and interest rates. Savings account holders with Robinson’s may be eligible for better terms.
- Application form duly filled and signed
- Contact details that includes your landline number
- Two valid ID proofs
- Income proof
- Income Tax Return or Form 2316 signed by the employer
- Audited Financial Statement stamped by BIR.
Other Products from Robinsons Bank