Acquiring a home is a cherished dream for many. We work hard, save and count every penny spent to ensure we have sufficient funding to buy a house. Its a matter of pride to be living in our own house or a condominium than renting one. It also secures the interests of our loved ones by giving them a sanctuary to live in.
You’re probably eligible for an Robinsons Bank Housing Loan if you are
Salaried / Self-employed
with regular income
Earn more than the minimum
Your Robinsons Bank Housing Loan amount eligibility is based on these factors
EMI limited to about 50%
of monthly income
Loan capped at 80% of the cost of property
EMIs of other loans lower
Increase your eligiblility for Robinsons Bank Housing Loan amount by these steps
Make your spouse a co-applicant,
and her income will add
to your eligibility
Choose longer tenure loan up to 15 years
Alternatively add your parents
Documentation needed to apply for an Robinsons Bank Housing Loan
- 1.Duly filled housing loan application form
- 2.Photocopy of ID such as driver's license, passport, SSS ID, Postal ID, PRC ID etc
- 3. Copies of the last 6 months’ bank statements or deposit passbooks
- 4.Documentation for salaried applicants:
- Income Tax Return (ITR) copy with BIR or bank stamp of the last 1 year
- Original copy of Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of last full month pay slip
- 5. Documentation for self Employed applicants:
- Photocopy of Business Certificate
- Income Tax Return (ITR) copy with BIR or bank stamp
Robinsons Bank Housing Loan DetailsUpdated on 22 Oct 2017
|Margin of Finance||Up to 80%|
|Tenure||Up to 15 years|
Owning a Home with Housing Loan
More often than not, personal savings does not commensurate financial imposition of a housing project. Financing the requirement is the most sensible thing to do. After all, for most of us, it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity to own a home and we do not wish to adjourn this opportunity. A home loan does the trick by providing the required financial impetus. Generally, a wide range of housing projects are financed by housing loans which includes
- Acquisition of empty lots
- Purchase of residential house, condominium or townhouse
- Construction of house on the lot
- Renovation of an existing home
- Refinancing of an existing housing loan
Robinsons bank does a fair job in adding value to your home financing need. Expect the best with this leading and fastest growing bank in Philippines.
About Robinsons Bank
The bank was founded in 1997 and is a part of multi industry conglomerate group, JG Summit Holdings Inc. The group has presence in industries such as food manufacturing, hotels, real estate, petrochemicals and telecommunications. Robinsons made a humble beginning as savings bank and today is one of the fastest growing bank in the country in terms of asset size by means of strategic growth principles like acquisitions. In 2002, the bank acquired ABN Amro Savings Bank (Philippines) followed by The Royal Bank of Scotland(Philippines) in 2010. The story continued with Legazpi Savings Bank in Dec 2012.
Today, Robinsons is a full length bank offering deposits, loans and banking products to Filipinos across towns and cities. The bank is known for engaging resources and is committed to penetration of banking and financial services to the rural sector.
Robinsons Bank Home Loan
Robinsons bank offers pleasing home loans at competitive interest rates. The banks values its relationship with customers and provides a flexible payment term of up to 15 years coupled with other friendly terms.
Features of Robinsons Bank Housing Loan
- Competitive interest rates: Interest rates are on par with market standards. Contact the nearest branch to get further details on the current bank rates for housing loans.
- Flexible payment tenor: With a Robinsons bank home loan, you can repay the loan in EMI’s for up to 15 years. This sort of term gives you enough space to plan your household budget accordingly.
- High loan amount: You can get up to 80% of the property’s value as the loan amount which translates lesser burden for you if personal financial resources are limited.
- Easy payment options: You can pay the housing loan EMI’s by either Postdated cheques or by means of auto debit from your savings bank account.
- Nominal documentation: The paperwork relating to loan application is simple and transparent. By filling the required application form, producing 2 valid ID’s(including company Id card) and proof of income along with Income Tax Returns, you can be eligible to sign up for a home loan with Robinsons bank.
The bank representatives will appraise you on requirement of additional paperwork at the time of initiation & processing.