United Coconut Planters Bank Credit Card
Established in 1963, with over five decades of banking experience, United Coconut Planters Bank is a prominent financial institution in the Philippines providing innovative banking services with a personalized touch. UCPB’s commitment to excel and deliver exceptional products to corporate firms, middle market companies, private and Government institutions, small and medium businesses and entrepreneurs has helped the bank evolve into a leading institution in the Philippines. The latest entrant into UCPB’s growing portfolio of products is the United Coconut Planters Bank credit card which is offered with a lot of attractive features like rewards programs, welcome gifts and flexible installment payment options. UCPB has the unique capability to cater to a client’s request anywhere in the Philippines with its multi-channel service delivery network and round the clock customer service.
Looking to consolidate all its payment channels, UCPB has also ventured into the e-banking arena with internet banking, phone banking and mobile banking facilities provided to customers. With a wide network of 188 branches and 290 ATMs, United Coconut Planters Bank aims to deliver and reach out to customers across the length and breadth of the Philippines. UCPB has also developed credit programs and conducts various community building activities to elevate the standard of living of the people in coconut communities. The UCPB-CIIF Finance and Development Corp. has been a forerunner in providing loans to coconut farmers and their families, along with scholarship grants for their children. To advocate the protection of the environment, UCPB has been a major participant in reforestation ventures, fully restoring a 33.3 hectare site in Antipolo city.
United Coconut Planters Bank MasterCard
The new United Coconut Planters Bank MasterCard is loaded with attractive benefits and rewards for PNB customers and is available in two variants - Classic and Gold.
- What are the benefits of a United Coconut Planters Bank MasterCard?
- Rewards Program
- 24/7 customer service
- Option to convert purchases into monthly installments
- Worldwide usage of the UCPB credit card
- The annual membership fees will be waived off as a welcome gift
- What is the age criteria required for a United Coconut Planters Bank MasterCard application?
Individuals should be aged between 21 to 65 years with a valid postpaid residential phone connection and should also be earning a minimum gross annual income of P480, 000.00 to be eligible to acquire an UCPB credit card.
- What should an applicant provide as an ID proof to UCPB?
The applicant needs to provide copies of two valid IDs, with one containing the photo of the individual.
- Under the employment criteria, what type of applicants are eligible to apply for a United Coconut Planters Bank credit card?
Salaried professionals and self-employed businessmen can apply for a UCPB credit card.
- Is a foreign national applicant required to furnish any additional documents to UCPB?
Yes, foreign nationals need to submit the following documents in addition to other primary documents.
- Visa / Working Permit ( Active with 1 year validity)
- Immigration Certificate of Residence (ICR)
In order to procure this card, customers must meet the following requirements -
- If customers are primary card holders, then they must be between the ages of 21 to 65 years.
- Customers must also have a regular status of employment or must be a practising licensed professional. Self employed customers must have a registered business that has been operating in profit for at least a year.
- The minimum income required for customers with existing cards is P250,000 per year and for those customers who do not have credit cards, a minimum income of P480,000 per year is required.
- Customers must possess at least one mobile phone, landline and an email address that is active.
The documents required to avail credit cards from UCPB are -
- Application form that has been completely filled out.
- Customers who are employed need to submit -
- ID issued by the government
- Most recent ITR/Form 2316 OR a Certificate of Compensation/Certificate of Employment OR payslip from the past three months.
- Applicants who are self employed need to submit -
- ITR (Form 1701Q, Form 1707) and an ID issued by the government OR most recent Financial Statements and also the DTI Registration
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the minimum age requirement for customers in order to avail credit cards from UCPB ?
- What is the minimum income required for existing credit card holders?
- What is the minimum income required for customers without credit cards?
- What is the maximum age within which customers can procure credit cards from UCBC?
- Can Rewards Points be earned with credit cards from UCPB?
Primary card applicants need to be at least 21 years old to be eligible to avail credit cards from UCPB Bank.
Existing cardholders need to have a minimum income of P250,000 per year.
New credit card holders need to have a minimum income of P480,000 per year.
Customers can procure credit cards from UCPB until the age of 65.
Yes, customers can earn one point for every P30 spent on their cards.
Other Products from UCPB